Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Stevenage  (Read 3378 times)


49 review(s) for Classy Jenny (46 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bloodymary

External Link/Members Only

Jenny has been on my hit list for a long time given the great reviews she gets on here and the fact she’s just my type which a blonde, fit, MILF with great tits.   I found her incredibly attractive and loved her body.   Had 2 hours for £220

Started with lots of DFK and then moved on to a long bout of oral, reverse oral and 69.   After a long period, covered up and had sex in prone bone, cow girl and missionary.   Eventually dismounted and finished off in her mouth.   Quite an incredible start

Then moved on to more oral, RO, anal play and 69 before pop no 2 into her mount

The final round saw me coming while she was licking my balls and I was wanking myself off

A lovely woman to chat to and we just had a fun time

She did have a light smoker’s breath but that doesn’t worry me

I’ve waited a long time to see her but will definitely return and will try to sample A levels (£30 extra)

Her reviews were definitely accurate

Offline Takeapunt81

You posted in the Wales section mate

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Bloodymary



Offline adenmc4

Wish she did weekends, would love to visit again /moan

Offline Bloodymary

Wish she did weekends, would love to visit again /moan

She told me worked in her normal job at weekends - the benefit of WFH meant I could finally get a visit

Offline mandy18



I’ve waited a long time to see her but will definitely return and will try to sample A levels (£30 extra)


[/quote] P-lease let us know how the anal goes, and is there any size restrictions.

Offline Bloodymary


I’ve waited a long time to see her but will definitely return and will try to sample A levels (£30 extra)


 P-lease let us know how the anal goes, and is there any size restrictions.

Will do.  It didn’t happen today as she’d not had time to prepare but I did spend a lot of the meet with a finger in her arse with no problem.  I’ve already told her I want to go back and take her arse (which is lovely)

Offline Chandler12

I wish she didn’t smoke. For me was a bit of a put off.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:41:27 am by Chandler12 »

Offline Bloodymary

Had a further one hour meet with Jenny again recently.  Was last minute so didn’t manage to get A Levels arranged but spent most of the hour with a finger in her arse while having my dick in her mouth or pussy.  She really is a great fuck and nice to chat to between the action.   Up there in my top 5 service providers and she swallows like a champ

On my regular rotation now

Online iq129

She sounds like the perfect punt but the smoke breath ruins everything for me. Even if she offered a full day for £50, I would not be interested in going anywhere near an ash tray.

Online iq129

Had a further one hour meet with Jenny again recently.  Was last minute so didn’t manage to get A Levels arranged but spent most of the hour with a finger in her arse while having my dick in her mouth or pussy.  She really is a great fuck and nice to chat to between the action.   Up there in my top 5 service providers and she swallows like a champ

On my regular rotation now

There is no swallow in her likes list, not even at discretion. Perhaps with your dashing good looks you turned her on so much she went wild and swallowed everything you gave her.

Offline Bloodymary

There is no swallow in her likes list, not even at discretion. Perhaps with your dashing good looks you turned her on so much she went wild and swallowed everything you gave her.

I’d not even realised it wasn’t on the likes list - I can’t remember if she’d swallowed the first time I’d seen her.  Guess it was my lucky day