Author Topic: Stunning = Busty - Hatfield  (Read 2016 times)


35 review(s) for Stunning-Meena (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for Miss = Busty  (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Redrighthand

Saw this girl in January, noticed she's back in Hatfield which has prompted my belated review.
External Link/Members Only
Not going to make this a long one.

Comms: Good, all by text. 30 mins, £70.
Location: flats opposite the Galleria, she had a room where the Russian girls are, assume only one was in. Car Park free for an hour.
Girl: 5ft not much, Thai, friendly, big gorgeous tits, slim, maybe 40 odd. Pictures v accurate, it's her. Her profile is very clear and clearly states no GFE. Based on this I'd assumed no DFK or sensual stuff. I assumed right.
Action: Meena, for that is her name, stripped and gave me her ample tits to suck on whilst I laid back on the well used bed. Her nipples extended in that classic Thai way and I gorged. Flipped her over and tucked into her beauty of a pussy. She enjoyd this and gave me all the usual Thai compliments..."you are good, you must come back" yadda, yadda. Spent much time at her non-furry cup and she got extremely wet, fairly certain she didn't come. I was hard as nails after and she grabbed the condom. Gave me OW, as expected (OWO is extra), nice technique, takes the whole length. Said I needed sex and she quickly assumed doggy. Great view as I slipped in my cock, she is petite. Flipped her over for some furious missionary after a short while and came fairly promptly amoungst her seemingly real moans. She doesn't muck about in cleaning you up and disappears to the bathroom for a freshen up for a few minutes. Don't expect much of a post coital chat. Offered shower but declined and left on 30 mins.

This is a positive for me, just. Her profile is very clear and whilst no GFE she is friendly & welcoming. Lovely tits and nice fuck for a fair £70, don't expect much more.

RRH

Offline simon07

Thanks for this. Seen her once and i think she shares with a Russian gal called Megan deluxe. Both are in their forties and i would rather choose a younger gal with more services like kissing etc.
The midlands has rotating Thais and i wish it would be the same down here.