External Link/Members Only£140 for 1hrs Leeds area.
I couldn't find any review of her so here it is.
Meeting took place just opposite John Lewis, buzz in through. easy to find.
Comms : Very easy and booking arranged by text message, quick reply text.
First Sight: Average looking, enhanced tits maybe ass as well, photo in the gallery is touched up but definitely her.
Service: OWO, rim on her, FK and protected sex. Although you can have other service for extra charge, £50 ANAL, £30 CIM,£30 RIM, £20 Facial didnt take any.
Natalie opened the door, direct me to the room oh btw no English at all probably just Hello the least….I asked for shower from a hand gesture so I had quick wash cause I had a full shower before coming and guess what she goes and have a shower as well after taking the money , never seen that before WTF !!!! Wasting time !!!!
I tried going for DFK with tongue her lips are glued lol she will not open them lips so you just gonna peck her lips …..Average bj nothing special at all couldnt even take my cock in full and Im not even hung at all

one movement only I tried to push her head little bit she couldnt start gagging

felt like she was lacking in experience and very new to this game…. You probably have to take the lead for this one. I gestured her I want to fuck her she got condom out covered and fucked her in mish …… got bored and finished on her tits … quick showers and im out …. All in all 40-45min

.
In Conclusion: Not recommended from my experience definitely felt ripped off just because the service was lacking enthusiasm and unable to speak English… had few awkward silences moment. Save your hard earned cash and go elsewhere or try it yourself but for me its a BIG NO !!! Would not return again !!!! Definitely nothing naughty about this Natalie.
Hope this helps.