Author Topic: Newtown Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 4349 times)

Offline The Monk

Anyone know the dark hair girl aged yearly 20s slim build from Romaina that works at Newtown Sauna possible part time I think she said her name was Nicky, Nicole or possibly Natalie. I meet her last week was going to do a review but I can't remember her name as her English was pretty poor but a hell of a good fuck and cracking body. It was my first visit to a sauna and I was nervous and on the edge on what to expect but I did have a great time and would do it again.

Offline weewilly

There isa young Romanian at New Town named Rosie, fit body, doesn't French kiss and likes to decide how the booking goes if I remember correctly.

Offline willie loman

 rosie seems blonde to me, perhaps its carmen, who seems to work nights only.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
rosie seems blonde to me, perhaps its carmen, who seems to work nights only.

Is the Aussie girl still working the door?

Offline casio

Probably the polish girl Natalie, big tattoo on back?

Offline Hooples cat

Doesn't sound like the Polish Natalie. The Polish Natalie's not early 20s and her English is very good.

But if it is her, I'll be there like a shot!