Author Topic: Eliza AW Newcastle  (Read 2156 times)


70 review(s) for ElizaNorthEast (68 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cactus1454

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place last week 45mins £100

Comms
Outstanding from start to finish first via email then txt. Clear directions given on day .

Location
Smart modern apartment near centre of life in Newcastle. Parking nearby and only a few mins from central station.

The SP
Omg she is gorgeous. Lovely hair , pretty face and a body and arse to die for. Very friendly and welcoming . All stats are correct I would say. She also had false eye lashes and lovely lips, perfect for kissing. She was wearing sexy hold ups, bra and thong all really sexy .

The meet
Lots of fantastic dfk , cock sucking, ball licking , cuddling under the duvet and some erotic food play which made this my best punt ever. I also performed some RO hygiene was first class. Finished with some superb oral and I came in the bag. She only does OW but I was perfectly ok with this

Would I return? You bet I hope to do so asap .
Take care all