Author Topic: Massage/FS Stowmarket  (Read 736 times)

Offline steveng1982


External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd toftt as I was in the area.
Popped a message off to both the vivastreet ad and gumtree ad. Wasnt aware they were linked at this point.  Both came back with a list of services.  Gumtree ad was 30 quid for 30 mins 50 for 1 hours massage. vivastreet was 70hr for full service 110 for the hr. Extra 20 for owo. I opted for 30 mins full service at 70 quid.

Nearer  the time I got a message  from the gumtree ad asking  if I was still coming and I explained I was booked in and I presumed she knew as it was same house which is when she explained  she only does massage the other lady does full service. 

Venue; house in a culture de sac  near train station standard room.

Lady around 40 average  looks and body.

Meet; arrived and messaged for house number which was promptly  replied to. Knocked and a lady answered and showed me up to the room. I presumed she was the massage lady. Once in no offer of drink or shower but I required  neither . Stripped and laid down for massage that I requested  first.  Massage was ok had better and worse. Flipped over after around 15 mins and starts playing  with my cock. Asks if I want oral and puts a mac on. Average blow job for a few minutes  but did the trick then into fucking.  Fuked her missionary she had a very tight pussy and was gripping on me aswell . Wasn't  long till I was done.  No hint of ro or kissing but again I wasn't after that.  Cleaned up and left bang on half an hour. No shower offered  at the end but again I didn't  ask as wasn't  required.  Would I return ? Probably not ,or maybe to see the other lady for a massage. 



External Link/Members Only