Author Topic: Peachy Stella (Good time with Caveats) - Peterborough  (Read 2114 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5578476) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Had stumbled across her profile and noticed she visited Peterborough often. Had read a few reviews and got a feel for the type of service she offered. Some had indicated a P&D session as well. The nether regions loved what it saw of her body so resolved to see her.

Comms
Easy to talk to and very friendly and booking made through AW. Rates as per her profile.

Venue
Two venues utilised, one not so much anymore. For those in Peterborough the venues are the place with lots of Brazilians or lots of Thais. Venues are safe and have ample parking.

Appearance and Attitude
Photos are accurate, not exactly my type facially but her body definitely ticked the boxes. Settled upfront and freshened up and got down to business.

Event
Important to state the following; OW only, No RO and she likes to control things but relaxes when she's comfortable. No kissing as well. So if it is a GFE you are after, she's not offering that type of service. However, I was not there for a GFE as other reviews had warned about, but to satisfy the nether regions. So we got into it and services offered were delivered well and she delivered on what I was there for that day, pure unadulterated shag. Reminded me of a one night stand in some ways.

Multiple positions and banter throughout and a massive explosion on my side. Was a bit surprised as those type of bookings are not what I go for as it was more on the PSE side. All in all, good fun.

Will I return again? I honestly do not know but she made an impression. Maybe if I'm in another PSE lite mood.

Summary
Nice SP if you are into P&D and PSE style bookings. Definitely not one for the GFE. Also if kissing and OWO and RO are important to you, she doesn't offer them. So a positive experience as I felt good after the event, but wouldn't recommend her for long bookings.

So positive with caveats for me.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline KerachiDope

Nice looking Hungarian (l)ass!
How much did you pay Stella and for how long?

Offline MajorPayne

Nice SP if you are into P&D and PSE style bookings.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It doesn't read as a porn star experience?

Offline Belgarion

Nice looking Hungarian (l)ass!
How much did you pay Stella and for how long?

Her rates are on her profile. How long or how much I paid is not relevant.

Offline Belgarion

It doesn't read as a porn star experience?

I did say PSE style or PSE lite. I.e. if you are looking for some "tenderness" or GFE style session, it's not what she offers.

Offline KerachiDope


Offline robo90

Her rates are on her profile. How long or how much I paid is not relevant.

Ofcourse it's relevant, other punters can see if prices rise or fall and whether they are likely to get the same sort of value for money compared to the time you visited and reviewed

 :lol: forum 'helper'   :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

Ofcourse it's relevant, other punters can see if prices rise or fall and whether they are likely to get the same sort of value for money compared to the time you visited and reviewed

 :lol: forum 'helper'   :thumbsdown:


Yes, someone could be trying to place the time I visited. That's why I never say how much I paid except it was a special deal.

That's precisely why I did not say it.


Offline robo90

Background
Comms
Easy to talk to and very friendly and booking made through AW. Rates as per her profile

Why not just list the price advertised on her profile then for the time you were there? Understandable you don't want your review to be linked to your number by her so there's no need to mention any special deals or dates or times you visited unless you are happy to provide this information

Offline Belgarion

Why not just list the price advertised on her profile then for the time you were there? Understandable you don't want your review to be linked to your number by her so there's no need to mention any special deals or dates or times you visited unless you are happy to provide this information

Why not just click on the link on her profile and see the advertised rates?

I provided information I was happy to provide. I find it odd that the questions are not about her appearance, services, etc but the duration of time I spent with her and when I saw her.

Very suspicious behaviour.

Offline robo90

Why not just click on the link on her profile and see the advertised rates?

I provided information I was happy to provide. I find it odd that the questions are not about her appearance, services, etc but the duration of time I spent with her and when I saw her.

Very suspicious behaviour.

Wow, paranoid much :lol:? It's helpful to punters reading back to this review, for future comparison current rates are
15min - £50
30min - £70
45min - £100
60min - £130

As for how long the meet in this review was for, I guess we'll never know.....  :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:57:55 pm by robo90 »

Offline Belgarion

Wow, paranoid much :lol:? It's helpful to punters reading back to this review, for future comparison current rates are
15min - £50
30min - £70
45min - £100
60min - £130

As for how long the meet in this review was for, I guess we'll never know.....  :wacko:

Some of us have been here long enough to spot people sniffing out information for dodgy reasons.

When they get called out, they accuse others of paranoia.