Author Topic: Thai June wallsend  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Fragilehand

Punt happened last year not sure which month but has been within 6 months.
She tours around the uk and returns every few months.
Communication is always friendly and efficient, booked 30 mins for £70 full service.
location Wallsend popular flat with Asians. Messaged her half an hour before something came up explained i would be 20 mins late, offered to cancel but she said its ok.
Got there about 20 minutes late and she is ok looking lots of make up fake tits I wouldn't say anything special. But nice enough. Gave her the £70 then she says I can only have 15 mins, and literally 10 minutes as someone was due at 8 and it was 7:45. I asked for money back and this pissed her even more, she refunded £20 and got on top but as I entered her she kept on saying hurry hurry, it was just crap, pulled out without coming and walked. Did say she should have cancelled as I gave her the chance, felt scammed out of £50. Was very rude and argumentive  was very uneasy as this is the first time I have "fallen out" with someone during the punt.
Had the timing been different she would have been a good punt I think but like a log of girls was too greedy and rather than re booking she took the money. Had i known there was a client or I was not getting the 30 mins i wouldn't have turned up. services offered were sex with condom, and a few nasty words.
External Link/Members Only