Author Topic: Ellie - GFE Massage - Bury  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

Link External Link/Members Only
Price £60
In the line up she looked hot
In the room she didn’t, she must have been holding her tummy in because in the room she looked pregnant
Asked for the money first
Took ages to undress, started complaining about been out drinking the night before and it being a long shift.
Started with kissing and then a thirty second owo blowy, to be fair she has great skills but it didn’t last. I asked for more and got another 30 seconds, then she kissed me again and I got the whif of BO from her armpit as she reached for a condom. She rode me in cowgirl like a jack hammer, we changed positions a few times but she just wanted it over with.
The room had a damp odour, the bed had a throw on it and when I was dressing I put my hand accidentally on a wet patch.
I didn’t complain but I should have, I won’t be back.

Offline george r

sounds like one to avoid mate  :thumbsdown:

Offline Pat Phelan

Did you not read the negative review on her already posted on here before choosing to punt her?

Offline Blake91

I reviewed her negative too
Your experience is very similar to mine she’s a in out money grabber