Author Topic: Delicious Amanda GF - Harlow - CM20  (Read 1587 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311149) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for AMANDA@HOTBRAZILIAN (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline StealthGrey866

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price - £80/30mins (turned out to be 10 minutes)

Location - New block of flats

The girl - Not sure whether she was the girl in the pictures, this one had a couple of old faded tattoo's, one being above her arse which isn't on her photos. Half decent, late 30's, dark hair, small fake tits.

The meet - All done via text, straightforward and simple. Arrived to the location, given fiat number, let straight inside.

I payed up, she went to stash it whilst i had a quick clean up. Onto the business, she stripped us both off, a little hand job standing, some arse grinding in the mirror before going onto the bed (no kissing which i think I'm pleased about now). Straight to the bed and out comes a rubber and she starts some oral. not bad but lasted less than 30 seconds, with this done, she's lubing herself up - I ask her for more oral and she just ignores me and sits over me and starts riding on top. I went with it... after say a minute, she switched to RCG, then pulled me up for doggie where I started to get an odd wiff which put me right off. After this, she got me on top, i said I wanted to slow down and she ignored it... I tried to pull off her but she wouldn't let me and pulled me back in. It was the closest feeling I think I will ever get to being raped... I was saying no and she just ignored me. At this point I just wanted to go... I blew my load, looked at the time and I had been in there 10 minutes... she grabbed the rubber off, gave me a very quick clean up then got herself dressed in seconds... I asked for some money back as said shed ignored what I'd asked of the meet.. she pretended not to understand... in the end she just told me I could sit on the bed for 20 minutes alone...

Horrid meet, horrid girl, horrid smelly minge... I felt taken for an absolute mug.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 06:18:22 pm by StealthGrey866 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Wow, that's awful. Unlucky OP.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Amazed you managed to blow, sounds like a dick killer .
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline StealthGrey866

Amazed you managed to blow, sounds like a dick killer .

Don’t think I had much choice tbh!

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Randson

Mirrors my own experience.....except I wasn't brave enough to ask for cash back

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
You were a brave man taking the punt. She already had a really poor 2 negs and 1 neutral.

At least she's consistent.

Offline StealthGrey866

You were a brave man taking the punt. She already had a really poor 2 negs and 1 neutral.

At least she's consistent.

Agree although one of the negs didn't sound to bad, we live and learn.

Offline funlovingguy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price - £80/30mins (turned out to be 10 minutes)

Location - New block of flats

The girl - Not sure whether she was the girl in the pictures, this one had a couple of old faded tattoo's, one being above her arse which isn't on her photos. Half decent, late 30's, dark hair, small fake tits.

The meet - All done via text, straightforward and simple. Arrived to the location, given fiat number, let straight inside.

I payed up, she went to stash it whilst i had a quick clean up. Onto the business, she stripped us both off, a little hand job standing, some arse grinding in the mirror before going onto the bed (no kissing which i think I'm pleased about now). Straight to the bed and out comes a rubber and she starts some oral. not bad but lasted less than 30 seconds, with this done, she's lubing herself up - I ask her for more oral and she just ignores me and sits over me and starts riding on top. I went with it... after say a minute, she switched to RCG, then pulled me up for doggie where I started to get an odd wiff which put me right off. After this, she got me on top, i said I wanted to slow down and she ignored it... I tried to pull off her but she wouldn't let me and pulled me back in. It was the closest feeling I think I will ever get to being raped... I was saying no and she just ignored me. At this point I just wanted to go... I blew my load, looked at the time and I had been in there 10 minutes... she grabbed the rubber off, gave me a very quick clean up then got herself dressed in seconds... I asked for some money back as said shed ignored what I'd asked of the meet.. she pretended not to understand... in the end she just told me I could sit on the bed for 20 minutes alone...

Horrid meet, horrid girl, horrid smelly minge... I felt taken for an absolute mug.

you nutted in few minutes, dont give BS that she rushed. she did her job, i would be put off when the wg says dont toucj, dont do this , but she tried all postions and you are 1 minute noodle

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
you nutted in few minutes, dont give BS that she rushed. she did her job, i would be put off when the wg says dont toucj, dont do this , but she tried all postions and you are 1 minute noodle

Nah, that's not true. I've been rushed in the past and made to cum quick when it was not my intention by latina WGs when I was starting out afresh. This is not completely OPs fault. She controlled the pace of the punt and fucked him over. Latinas are notorious for this and guys who see latinas on a regular basis know this. They'll fuck you at a whirlwind pace so that you don't have time to adapt and before you know it you've already nutted.

Not sure why you are dissing OP, it's hard enough having a shit experience and then reporting it for other people to see. The last thing he would want to deal with ontop of losing his money and the shit punt, is you insulting his prowess  :dash:.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 09:21:08 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline StealthGrey866

you nutted in few minutes, dont give BS that she rushed. she did her job, i would be put off when the wg says dont toucj, dont do this , but she tried all postions and you are 1 minute noodle

If I knew I could only hold my load for that long then why would I have booked 30 and not 15? I was fucked over and if you read my review, I physically tried to get off/out of her and she wouldn't let me. She was doing everything in her powers to make me cum as quickly as possible.

Although I think your comments are bang out of order, I hope you don't find yourself in a similar position one day.

Offline StealthGrey866

Nah, that's not true. I've been rushed in the past and made to cum quick when it was not my intention by latina WGs when I was starting out afresh. This is not completely OPs fault. She controlled the pace of the punt and fucked him over. Latinas are notorious for this and guys who see latinas on a regular basis know this. They'll fuck you at a whirlwind pace so that you don't have time to adapt and before you know it you've already nutted.

Not sure why you are dissing OP, it's hard enough having a shit experience and then reporting it for other people to see. The last thing he would want to deal with ontop of losing his money and the shit punt, is you insulting his prowess  :dash:.

Thanks for the support mate. I should add, when confronting about money/the fact she ignored anything i said (slow down etc) she looked at me like shit and said you got what you wanted, you cum didn't you. She was fucking horrid.