Author Topic: Thai Jasmine 20 - Birmingham  (Read 1680 times)


42 review(s) for Thai Bena (37 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Francisco

External Link/Members Only

Met her few days back.

Texted in the morning and received text back with a list of her services. She does B2B massage and hand relief or full service. I opted for the full personal which was 70 pounds for 30 minutes.
Comms were good, everything by text. I was asked to confirm the booking 30 minutes before my arrival, which I did, texted again when arrived at the location and received her flat number.

Location: just off bristol road near city centre. A very clean and tidy apartment felt very safe.

When she opened the door she was wearing a very nice outfit very similar to the red one in her pictures. She looked very cute. Her high heels were impressive. She made an effort, was really dressed up to the occasion. Very attractive Thai lady - I would guess her age being late 30's.
Also she has an ornamental cover up tattoo on her lower belly and back. Quite good quality tattoo looks good on her.

Service was ok. She did French kissing but wasn't really into it. I had to initiate.
I had her on top, doggy style and me on top to finish. Owo was satisfactory but nothing to write about. She just doesn't seem like she was really into it. I expected more engagement from her.. to pretend more cock hungry.
Perhaps she was just having a bad day. I suppose she may engage more and be hornier with other punters.
Good luck who gonna book her and happy new year!