Author Topic: Kassandra_K - Manchester  (Read 3242 times)


41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (36 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Numberone

This lady has been well reviewed on here
£150 for an hour including owo and anal
Looks: better than I thought based on some of the reviews. I really like a slutty pornstar look, great body, sexy lingerie including stockings. I was impressed

Meeting: started with some deep kissing then some gyrating on her pole, dropped to her knees, great deep throat owo. Vaginal and anal sex in multiple positions, she prompted the anal and tool it like a trooper. Finished with CIM
Overall I was impressed, if you like anal she delivers and not a bad price I guess. Happy Xmas fellow punters!

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline Numberone

Her apartment near Victoria / ancoats.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Her apartment near Victoria / ancoats.

Like pulling teeth. I've assumed it is the Kassandra I linked above, you'll have to shout up if it isn't.

Offline alabama1

Like pulling teeth. I've assumed it is the Kassandra I linked above, you'll have to shout up if it isn't.
Blood from a stone  :lol:

Offline Numberone