Author Topic: TS Maria julia. Nottingham  (Read 5615 times)

Offline mikester

External Link/Members Only
In my quest to broaden my sexual experiencesover the last couple of years I have tried a few Trans girls as well as women. There is soething very alluring about a chick with a dick. I noticed this girl came up for the first time on Birchplace quite recently, so I assumed she was a tourer. I decided to give her a run last night. Texted Rang her Wednesday, phone switched off so left a text. No respnse, so rang her again Thursday. This time got through, and booked for 8pm, agreed to confirm Friday. She said she was City Centre. Confirmed yesterday and asked for Post Code. She sent it through which turned out to be in St. Annes, not City Centre. Made my way there parked and rang her. Given an address which was an apartment a short walk. Bell Entry system which was hard to see in the dark. Eventually got inside and she opened the door, hiding behind as usual. Once I was in I was presented with the girl around 6' tall. First thing to say it wasn't the girl in the pictures, although not unattractive.
We agreed half an hour for £90 and I paid up.
Went into the bedroom and I began to undress. She came straight in for DFK which was good, although too much lipstick for me.She took my hand into her pants which barely held her erection. Down on the bed. Soon had it in my mouth and it was a fair size, probably7" plus. She had this stiff bodice on which she didn't seem inclined to remove, so I didn't really check her tits, but they were small and possibly false. We moved around a fair bit and she gave OWO several times.I had to stop her a few times to prevent me popping early. I wanted her to come first. Eventually she wanked herself into doing that.
She asked what else I wanted, and I said, to finish me. She pointed out that we were already 35 minutes, so I said I'd give her another 20 to blow me, which she did with CIM.
Overall I was happy. Considered a neutral because of pictures, but I did enjoy it, so positive. She is not a tourer, claims she has lived there for a year.

Offline mikester

Another reason its a positive is that she was very pleasant with no attitude, and seemed anxious to please. It is is also possible that the cock pictures in her profile could be genuine.

Offline Nottsguy69

A bloke with false tits in a bodice then ?

I always assume ts at least has their tits done
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 03:51:33 pm by Nottsguy69 »

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
A bloke with false tits in a bodice then ?

I always assume ts at least has their tits done

You assumed wrong.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good time had.
Did she manage to stay hard throughout and was she a heavy cummer or just a drop.

Did the girl you see not have the tattoo writing as in her photos.

Thanks.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Phail_Lord

This doesn’t sound like a positive, but each to their own  :)

Offline mikester

Hi Hotdogboy,
No, I am familiar with those 3 profiles and have considered punting them. I don't think it was any of them. Difficult to tell. I just didn't feel she was the same girl as on the profile.