Author Topic: Coco, Rainbow Nature, Coventry  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Tommy123

Rainbow Nature well covered...comms excellent...usual £60 at the desk for 1 hour, HE included.
First review of Coco, who I have seen three times now. She is relatively new to RN, and unfortunately getting some poor reviews.  I paid extra £40 in the room, and she immediately got naked, showing to me a very nice body. I asked for b2b but she said no, to my surprise, but she then explained she wasn't sure about doing b2b. I got talking to her, and found her English to be good, and very pleasant lady. I always try to be friendly with sp's...I  have found it pays dividends in the long term,    and this was no exception. Had a very sensuous massage...if you want deep sports massage this is not the place to be...and she had no objection to touching everywhere...in fact it was actively encouraged. Not prepared to go into all the details, but I had a very nice time with Coco. The second time I saw her she was rather sad after some personal bad news...again softly talking to her for a while paid off again. Someone said in a negative/ neutral review they would put her in the 3rd division...in my experience she is premier league ! I have seen her yet again   and will continue to do so.
The hardened punters amongst you may think this us a soppy sort of review...but as I have said...it works for me, not only with Coco, but other regulars I see as well 😉


Offline Tommy123

...that's  the one...thank you as always

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline goodolnick

I saw Coco a couple of weeks ago and will review. She is a very pleasant friendly and reasonably attractive slim ady who gave me a good sensual massage, and naked from the start for the usual £40 tip. She enjoyed touching and nothing seemed to be off limits. Good HE as well. I love this place and she is a good addition to the team.

Offline shylad57

Why bother doing a review if you dont want to go into detail?
Is it not the detail that actually makes the review a negative / neutral / positive?

Its a bit like doing a restaurant review and saying yes I recommend this place but I couldnt possibly go into any detail about what I ate and drank.
Bit pointless....

Offline seandana


Offline shed

Not the first time somebody has decided not to go into too much detail nor will it be the last probably. I can only assume the reason being to protect his identity. Whichever, one should accept his decision being a respected contributor to the forum. The review anyways would make me revisit and re try  this coco again.

Offline Tommy123

Why bother doing a review if you dont want to go into detail?
Is it not the detail that actually makes the review a negative / neutral / positive?

Its a bit like doing a restaurant review and saying yes I recommend this place but I couldnt possibly go into any detail about what I ate and drank.
Bit pointless....
My reviews tend to be concise and to the point....I am not as eloquent as you..." naked from the start " ...." gave a sensual massage " ..." touching all over actively encouraged  " ....wouldn't have thought graphic detail was needed....use a bit of imagination  !!

Offline softlad25

Sounds like review off adult work (not going into detail ) only thing missing is treat her well  :lol: :lol:
Only breaking your balls op   :D