Author Topic: Naughty_Camilla69 - Leeds  (Read 921 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6517847) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Secret4u

External Link/Members Only

Bear with me, this is my first review.

Dick brain clicked in. I fancied seeing a young SW just to get off on the way they look.

Texted the number on the profile. Got a reasonably quick response. I booked half an hour. Tbh, I'm glad on reflection it wasn't longer. The messages, it turned out, was from the girl's pimp or controller. However, Comms were good, though they started checking up if I would be on time.

Place

Familiar location near to John Lewis. Dodgy door, difficult to open, which made me more conspicuous than I wanted to be. Eventually, the girl had to come down and open it.

The girl

She was tall and much more attractive than the photos. Probably early twenties. Bit more meat on her than the pics but in a curvy, sexy, feminine way. She wasn't at all fat. Lovely long brunette hair. However, she didn't have a word of English.

Apartment

Same place as Teen Gaby but the small bedroom. Very down at heel. Window open so lots of car noise including loud shit Christmas music. Adequate bathroom but shower hell had run out. Had to use hand gel.

Service

Basic. No communication. Covered oral offered despite saying owo on profile. She didn't have enough English to discuss services so settled for HJ and ow. No kissing. However, she was so beautiful that I still enjoyed myself, wandering hands and all. She seemed quite relaxed with what was going on and as friendly as could be given lack of chat. At the end, after cumming hard, I enjoyed looking at her as she sat naked on the edge of the bed fiddling with her phone as if I wasn't in the room.

Conclusion

Bit of a sad punt really. Will stick to British girls in future who are independent. Don't like the Brazilian scene at all. £80 is expensive for such a basic service. Got to keep my dick brain on a leash. Lesson learnt, I hope.


Offline Crazyoldhaag

Did you ask her for OWO Mr S or just went with it when she got the condom out? I think even with non existent English she should be able to understand "no condom".

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Ghost89

She looks absolutely stunning but I avoid Brazilians and EE as it’s a strong possibility they’re trafficked.

Offline Secret4u

You do right. I'll follow your lead in future. Didn't feel good about this one. Tipped her £20 despite the mediocre experience so she could benefit fully from the meet.