Author Topic: Chloe Allure Newcastle  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes

Comms with allure were excellent and I was soon booked in for a short notice punt with Chloe.
The venue was a flat on chilly road
Parking was a bit if a chore but managed to get my car squeezed into a side street close by.

Got to the flat and was buzzed in by Chloe standing behind the door as is normal.
Chloe is what I would describe as having a chav look, certainly not stunning but she is attractive all the same. Chloe is tiny, barely over 5 foot tall and listed on her profile as being a 6/8 dress size but she’s definitely more of a 6 and borderline skinny, so if you like your women to have curves look elsewhere as Chloe certainly doesn’t have any love handles and is pretty much straight up and down. She took the paperwork and went off to stash it. Into the bedroom and I got undressed. On Chloe’s return she immediately became full on with plenty of fk and caressing. She was wearing a panty and bra set with stockings. She paused the fk to remove her panties and bra which although was nice to watch I’d have liked to have had that pleasure myself. Chloe isn’t very well endowed up top which she did comment on herself saying she had tiny tits but not being a tit man I wasn’t fussed but I know a lot of guys like a good set of fun bags. Chloe then asked me if I liked oral. Does a bear go to the toilet in the woods? So Chloe started to give me some very good OWO as I man handled her into position for a prolonged 69 session, which wasn’t hard to do as Chloe must weigh about as much as a bag of crisps. We then rubbered up and fucked in doggy with her encouraging my to slap her arse then into a very passionate mish with plenty of fk before finishing off with another  69 session till I cum in her mouth. After a nice post punt chat in which said she was new to escorting and had only been doing it a few weeks, I left a very happy man. Chloe is IMHO a first class punt and definitely one of the best I’ve had in a long time

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, sounds like you enjoyed yourself.  :hi:

Offline YZF666

Thanks Beefjerky, Chole is defo on my list. Was cim offered/provided?

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks Beefjerky, Chole is defo on my list. Was cim offered/provided?

It's in the review.