Author Topic: Coco – UK Glamour Girls - Mayfair (TIME WASTER)  (Read 2550 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

About Venue: Apartment in Mayfair. The apartment offers easy access to Green Park Station, Marble Arch Tube Station and Bond Street Tube Station

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Services wanted: OWO, DFK, CIM and Penetration (protected)

Time Spent: N/A 

Potential Fee: £ 600/ 60 mins
 
Extras: N/A

Appointment Type: In-call

Communication: Text
 
Punt:        

Positive:
Smooth booking process with UKGG.   
Discussed/ agreed services with UKGG
I was offered a discount on my next booking with Coco
Apartment is discreetly positioned in the heart of Mayfair   
Secluded apartment is in a cobbled cul-de-sac
Park Chinois, Sexy Fish, Nobu, Umu, Novikov, Jamavar, Hide and Alain Ducasse @ The Dorchester – All less than 8 min walk from her apartment
 
Neutral   
It’s highly recommended to make an advanced booking when using this agency. 
No lift
 
Negative   
Wasted my time/ money 
I gave plenty notice to cancel the booking
Arrived at her in-call location and she wasn’t available for our agreed booking. External Link/Members Only opened the door when I knocked and she didn't know Coco's whereabouts.
 
Would I visit again? Maybe
 
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 09:14:03 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter



Too bad buddy! maybe she got another booking - possibly an outcall for more money.

Offline puntingpumping1920


Too bad buddy! maybe she got another booking - possibly an outcall for more money.

 
Rachel Dolezal, she didn't get another booking
 
My belief is that she had a hangover .
 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 10:01:36 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Momodan38

Unlucky.

It’s so annoying. At least with my two cancellations with her I got plenty of notice.

Another day, Inshallah.

Offline Global_Punter


 
Rachel Dolezal, she didn't get another booking
 
My belief is that she had a hangover .



Or maybe Rachel Dolezal saw you and cancelled, oh well better luck next time 🙂


Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145

Or maybe Rachel Dolezal saw you and cancelled, oh well better luck next time 🙂

Yo, what? You serious? What's this? Are you trying to make light of NBAs now implying that she saw his race and cancelled? You think that's funny now all of a sudden? Explain this please because I'm trying not to misunderstand what you have just written. I remember you being empathic towards NBAs before. ls this your real self yeah?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Yo, what? You serious? What's this? Are you trying to make light of NBAs now implying that she saw his race and cancelled? You think that's funny now all of a sudden? Explain this please because I'm trying not to misunderstand what you have just written. I remember you being empathic towards NBAs before. ls this your real self yeah?

Rachel is a troll 🤦🏿‍♂️

She never went ghost on me because of my race 😂🤣
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline puntingpumping1920

Unlucky.

It’s so annoying. At least with my two cancellations with her I got plenty of notice.

Another day, Inshallah.

She's hard to pin down

There's always others 🙏🏿
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Momodan38

She's hard to pin down

There's always others 🙏🏿
Yeah I’m moving on. I actually tried for today. She can’t do incall at my chosen hour again.

Last time she cancelled on me, when I visited Kara instead, I had the Hilton in Canary Wharf booked for outcall. She agreed to everything and was ok with it.

Today I wanted her to visit me in the Ibis, about 15 min walk from the same Hilton. All of a sudden it’s too far 😂

Hilton wanted £179 at this late hour, so I opted for the Ibis which would have been only £59. Oh well. Last minute scramble to book someone else.

Offline Global_Punter



Yo, what? You serious? What's this? Are you trying to make light of NBAs now implying that she saw his race and cancelled? You think that's funny now all of a sudden? Explain this please because I'm trying not to misunderstand what you have just written. I remember you being empathic towards NBAs before. ls this your real self yeah?



You haven't miss understood my post! OP responded with an in direct banter and I did the same. In all this lady doesn't have an NBA so lack of empathy is not in question.




« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 12:26:24 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145

You haven't miss understood my post! OP responded with an in direct banter and I did the same. In all this lady doesn't have an NBA so lack of empathy is not in question.

GP what sort of banter is that? Man you've got me misconstruing shit and having doubts of your credibility. I respect you as a member but you've been moving odd over the last 24 hours. I'm just going to overlook it and assume you're going through a rough patch or something. I hope you get yourself together and take it easy.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

 
Rachel Dolezal,
Who is this and what has she got to do with the review.   :unknown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Who is this and what has she got to do with the review.   :unknown:

A white woman who identifies as black in the USA. Because it is unknown what race GP is because he wrote a review from a wg that is well known for having an NBA and refused to confirm if he is black or not he called GP Rachel Dolezal, the pun being that he is masquerading as black punting member. This is because we had the presumption GP is a black member. I think PP1920 is joking around though. Hope that clarifies.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 08:04:12 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
A white woman who identifies as black in the USA. Because it is unknown what race GP is because he wrote a review from a wg that is well known for having an NBA and refused to confirm if he is black or not he called GP Rachel Dolezal, the pun being that he is masquerading as black punting member. This is because we had the presumption GP is a black member. I think PP1920 is joking around though. Hope that clarifies.
No probs it just got reported as outing the SP's real name which tends to happen if no explanation is given when the name is posted.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Yeah I’m moving on. I actually tried for today. She can’t do incall at my chosen hour again.

Last time she cancelled on me, when I visited Kara instead, I had the Hilton in Canary Wharf booked for outcall. She agreed to everything and was ok with it.

Today I wanted her to visit me in the Ibis, about 15 min walk from the same Hilton. All of a sudden it’s too far 😂

Hilton wanted £179 at this late hour, so I opted for the Ibis which would have been only £59. Oh well. Last minute scramble to book someone else.

That's hilarious 😂🤣

Her reaction when she received an outcall booking at the Ibis ▶️▶️▶️▶️

Hidden Image/Members Only




Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline puntingpumping1920

he is masquerading as black punting member. This is because we had the presumption GP is a black member.

🤣😂

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AndromedaX

Mugshot :lol:

1.) "...being rude to clients" lmao for all the shit she pulled on some of you guys, I think this is an understatement. Finally gotten to the point where she messed with the wrong guy
2.) "for robbing agencies..." I think only palacevip and diva are the only ones to publicly post their blacklist. There's another Portuguese SP that was suspended for "stealing clients". Should we be more discreet in our reviews when linking SPs with their agency profile? (in direct bookings) :unknown:

either way absolutely deserved

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Momodan38

Mugshot :lol:

1.) "...being rude to clients" lmao for all the shit she pulled on some of you guys, I think this is an understatement. Finally gotten to the point where she messed with the wrong guy
2.) "for robbing agencies..." I think only palacevip and diva are the only ones to publicly post their blacklist. There's another Portuguese SP that was suspended for "stealing clients". Should we be more discreet in our reviews when linking SPs with their agency profile? (in direct bookings) :unknown:

either way absolutely deserved

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :lol:

I’m glad I got my booking out of the way then. BTW I would’nt add too much stock to the ‘rude to customer’ part, they seem to have that added to all the blacklisted girls. She probably just screwed the agency over with their commission. Still  :lol:

Offline Global_Punter



Mugshot :lol:

1.) "...being rude to clients" lmao for all the shit she pulled on some of you guys, I think this is an understatement. Finally gotten to the point where she messed with the wrong guy
2.) "for robbing agencies..." I think only palacevip and diva are the only ones to publicly post their blacklist. There's another Portuguese SP that was suspended for "stealing clients". Should we be more discreet in our reviews when linking SPs with their agency profile? (in direct bookings) :unknown:

either way absolutely deserved

Hidden Image/Members Only


Haha, thats good stuff - I never knew agencies posted mugshots

At least the girls will behave themselves!