External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only TLDR: Facially not as pretty as pics on UKpunting (its the same girl, just pics left me expecting more), extras are extortianate and not always possible = I was told no extras were possible after arriving due to
'allergies' 
= I dropped to 15 mins and got my moneys worth but left disappointed and probably wouldn't return. Also, a surprisingly loose pussy for a young petite girl, which was the most disappointing.
Doesn't see black or indian guys because of reasons.
Price(s): £60 for 15 mins (they don't want you to book this), £80 for 30 mins (you'll get a 15 mins service), £130 for 60 mins.
EXTRAS: Anal £60, OWO £30, cim £20, French kissing £20, Deep throat £20. Towel £20. Ok I made that last one up, but would be believable. Was also told none of these were possible anyway upon arrival due to
'allergies'
Logistics: Not difficult but not easy. Lots of back and forth, sends you 10 texts with the 'menu' of extras, which proved to be pointless. When I called upon arrival she spoke so softly I couldn't hear a fucking word she was saying on the street, so made her message me details which she seemed hesitant to do for some reason.
EDIT: I forgot to mention in logisitics that I had tried to book her over 2 months ago, and when i enquired about extras and pricing there was so much that when I tried to confirm a price for 1 hour with certain extras I got the price wrong and she got offended thinking I was haggling, which I wasn't at all. She then blocked me. So with that in mind logistics has to get a negative as well as this cancelled a punt due to her misundersanding.
Location: Same apartment in Chatham as my 2 previous reviews for Brazilians. Different room this time. Funny how they all change the beds and furniture around when they start in that apartment, but the same dingy low lighting remains the same.
Looks: Facially not as pretty as the whatsapp pics or pics floating around on here. Not ugly, but I was disappointed. Body was firm and tits were nice but small. I'm not a huge dick guy but certainly not small, so I was most disappointed by her very loose pussy. This aspect of a WG is not something i often comment on unless it is particularly tight, but it was so loose in this case that I genuinely lost enjoyment.
Attitude & Service: Upon arrival I asked about upgrading to FK and owo and was even going to treat myself to an hour with anal but she immediately shot me down with "no extras available today, I have allergies".
What the actual fuck.
Is 'allergies' the new buzz word excuse among WGs for "i've decided i randomly don't want to do that" or "i'm not sick" or "i booked someone else so come later". It's the third time in as many weeks I've had a brazilian wg pull this shit and it's nonsense. "I have allergies so can't do my job" is not acceptable in any profession, even this one. Just quit if that's true.
So with this in mind I dropped down to 15 mins quickie. She seemed visually disappointed by this as I had booked 30 mins, but I could tell from the attitude I was only going to get 15 mins service for the extra money so decided to save the notes.
She set a timer to go off after our time was done, and at least she only started this once the business was about to begin, I half-expected her to set this the moment I walked in the door.
I decided to get my 15 mins worth and fucked her mouth for a while before getting her to jump on top. There was lots of base squeezing/pinching which I had to keep stopping her from doing.
On top she bounced for a while before always going back to grinding and trying to squeeze my cock in her pussy, which was fine by me but I can imagine others would see this as lazy, and also was a bit necessary because her pussy was rather loose and I flopped out a few times.
Then i flipped her over and banged her hard in doggy varying my strokes until i heard the timer and popped.
Conclusion: I had turned up planning to spend over £250 on a fit young brazillian sexy pretty girl, but ended up leaving having spent £60 and 15 mins with a mediocre facially ok SP having not been blown away in any sense of the word.
I can totally see the other positives on here as being valid because if all you want is to fuck a young brazilian, then she fits that bill fine for a not extortionate price. But the tactics and basicness of the service, coupled with the overpriced extras menu that suddenly isn't possible because
'allergies' 
makes this a very forgettable punt. It wasn't a terrible experience, but not great so neutral seems fair.
Would I return? If i was looking for a 15 minute pump and dump with and early 20s Brazilian, then yes. If i was looking for a bit of extra service, i'd check out one of her flatmates who seem to work a bit harder and more honestly for punters money.
Have attached pic with probably the most representative facial pic I could find despite the wank photography and obvious photoshop.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only