Author Topic: sara switch - Manchester  (Read 1572 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355837) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline roadrunner69999

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened Saturday just gone, one hour outcall to my central hotel. £170. All services happily offered from like list apart from Anal on this occasion.

Comms were great. Messaged on AW a week before and given number to ring. I didn't make mind up until I reached Manchester and rang out of blue. Sara was fine with this, seemed to like my accent and decided to work even though it was her day off, arranged a meet for later that night. Lots of discussion about meeting and what i'd like, dress, services etc before attending.

Sara called to say she'd be 10 mins late but kept me up to date and when she arrived I was not disapointed. Its safe to say she's a bit larger than her pictures on AW, most of us have put on a few pounts at least over the last 18 months and Sara has too, which she commented on on arrival. Asked if ok but to be honest she's just curvier than before which for me was even more of a turn on.

Looks wise apart from the curves she's the girl in the picture, loved her wavy hair and green eyes. Has visable tatoos and a nose piercing. Personality wise she's wild!!! In a good way. Has a gypsy sheek vibe going on and is up for almost anytging, even suggesting we do things I hadn't thought of before!!!

Services were all provided eagery and included, Oral, RO, Face fucking, Face sitting, Rimming on her, Doggy, Mish, Cowgirl and CIM. The sight of her under me with her leg in the air or her arse bouncing up and down in doggy will stay with me for a long time.

At £170 she's expensive but from my point of view worth every penny for her attentiveness and short notice availability.

Would I book again? I'm back in Manchester in early April and already pencilling in her for a return visit.