Author Topic: London / Monica at Nova Anima B2B - Holborn  (Read 1981 times)

Offline rukpunt

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Location:
Monica rents room in Chinese health shop, with a male receptionist behind the counter, on busy main a few minutes walk Holborn tube station.

Services:
We confirmed a 60min session for £60, and I requested B2B for the extra £60. I paid up and she left the room to allow me to undress.On her returned she started with oily hand massage, still dressed. She showed some very good skills and quite hard sometimes. She started at the head-end then neck and shoulders, back , hams and legs.She stopped for a moment and I realised she was undressing. She then climbed up to kneel between my legs and dropped down in to B2B. I could feel not only her tits up and down my back but her tender kisses as well. She got off the table and ask me to turn and started gently working my cock while either kissing my nipples or blowing on my shaft. She allowed me to suck her nipples and touch her pussy but RO was not allowed. I had another few minutes of front massage after I came and was offered a shower at the end.

Conclusion:
Monica is an excellent masseuse and also quite pleasant and friendly.  I'll certainly return.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the review and I'm glad you had a good session. For the last few years, the hour B2B has been £110, so perhaps this means she's raised prices? :unknown:
Also, RO is usually on the menu and she'll also lick your balls, though I've found that each session has been a little bit different.

FYI, I've moved this to the board specifically for massage reviews.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:51:52 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline tetraviper

She's been on the bucketlist for some time now. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
She's been on the bucketlist for some time now. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Perhaps contributing back to the site is on your bucket list as well? :unknown:

Offline 44ster

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Location:
Monica rents room in Chinese health shop, with a male receptionist behind the counter, on busy main a few minutes walk Holborn tube station.

Services:
We confirmed a 60min session for £60, and I requested B2B for the extra £60. I paid up and she left the room to allow me to undress.On her returned she started with oily hand massage, still dressed. She showed some very good skills and quite hard sometimes. She started at the head-end then neck and shoulders, back , hams and legs.She stopped for a moment and I realised she was undressing. She then climbed up to kneel between my legs and dropped down in to B2B. I could feel not only her tits up and down my back but her tender kisses as well. She got off the table and ask me to turn and started gently working my cock while either kissing my nipples or blowing on my shaft. She allowed me to suck her nipples and touch her pussy but RO was not allowed. I had another few minutes of front massage after I came and was offered a shower at the end.

Conclusion:
Monica is an excellent masseuse and also quite pleasant and friendly.  I'll certainly return.


Link to her website not working for me.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:12:54 pm by 44ster »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Link to her website not working for me.

External Link/Members Only



She was working up to Xmas. Her website has been down a while, she told me she was revamping it.
Gumtree ad was updated yesterday
External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Monica is as per photos collected here :music:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
60 for the massage is taking the piss, so she's scalped you for an extra 10 there and then 60 for a basic b2b barely worth the 40 gotten elsewhere.   120 still buys you plenty more value around town, just a short walk or take the tube within 10-15 mins of there.