External Link/Members Only30 mins for £50
This was going to be a Neutral but the pics on the Website are either old or shopped as she is slightly bigger than those pics so I feel a negative is fair.
Walked in on spec and 2 girls available. I chose Inna as I like Brunettes.
Into the room & she did the usual “ back in a min “
When she returned the offer of a massage but I couldn’t be bothered so straight on with the bag to OW which was toothy and not deep at all. If anything, I’m below average size so it wasn’t coz I’m too big.
That lasted 3 mins or so before she wanted me to get on top. That’s when I realised I was on a conveyor belt. I asked if she could carry on with the OW and, in fairness she did.
Into mish and her right hand was right up against stopping me getting in fully. I just wanted out so into Doggy then CG where I filled the bag. She was off me before id fully finished and I ended up milking myself out.
Handed me a tissue, she got dressed and buggerd off out the room leaving me to get dressed. The maid was on the phone and another punter was sat in reception so I couldn’t be arsed hanging about to complain about the service.
Inna was friendly enough but not a good SP, very typical parlour in and out style.