External Link/Members OnlyWandering around the Penny Lane area one Sunday lunchtime and the heavens opened - looked up and saw the "open" sign flashing in the window

Phoned from the street and advised to pop straight in! Handed over the £40 for an hour and Rose took me upstairs to a dimly lit massage room with shower en suite, on request turned on the asian music, and told me to strip off.
A medium to firm massage began and pretty soon the glancing swipes and strokes woke up tadger

Rose whispered "you want sensual" to which I replied "I thought you would never ask". I was erect by the turn over and Rose responded to my request for slowly slowly

Once cleaned up she applied some face/head massage, and then produced a fresh towel for me to enjoy a hot refreshing shower, then downstairs and out at just over the hour. Excellent value for money gentlemen