Author Topic: Kelly.brazil - Leeds  (Read 1277 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438505) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adamza

I can see a review went up earlier today which is very similar to my experience - so I'll keep this succinct  :D But at least it indicates a fairly consistent service  :thumbsup:

I usually avoid these travelling groups of foreign girls, but having had positive meets with Wild Rose in the same apartment, I decided to go for it.

Easy comms via text, easy location to find near John Lewis. Buzzed up to the flat and Kelly let me in. Definitely the girl in the photos - very attractive face and a great body. I'm not the biggest fan of fake tits, but her bolt ons were nice enough.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, stripped off, then into the action. Lots of nice FK and she wasn't shy about sticking her tongue down my throat. Lots of kissing, spanking, nipple play. On to the bed - more FK, then she rubbed and wanked me to get me hard - then started some OWO with decent technique. Moved into 69 and she tasted nice - no fingers allowed though.

On with the rubber, started with her on top bouncing and grinding, her being fairly dominant, pinning my hands back, some light choking and hair pulling - which I loved. Then switched over and I pounded her in mish then in doggy - she can take a good fucking. Then into some reverse cowgirl - her arse bouncing on my cock was a great sight. Took the rubber off, into some more kissing and OWO until I was ready to pop and then she wanked me til I came.

Kissed a bit more then had a brief chat before I departed almost exactly 30 minutes after entering.

If she was staying in the area I would definitely go back at some point, but there are other girls I want to podge in the near future and think Kelly might disappear soon. I would recommend anyone who likes the look of her to pay her a visit before she does  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only