Author Topic: xxmissblondie90xx Norwich  (Read 1725 times)


11 review(s) for xxmissblondie90xx (2 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only

Saw last week after being very low activity for ages and she was my first new booking since the pandemic started.

Arranged easily and turned up on time. Let in with zero wait which is very good. Slim built, not gorgeous facially but a really lovely body, small tits but bigger than they appeared on pics.

Sadly the activity was on the level of a disinterested Romanian but without the attitude. No eye contact, no kissing, no response to attention given. Oral on me was fleeting in both time, seconds at best and depth, might just about have got my bellend in. Enjoyed oral on her because her body and down below regions are so good, but like I said, no engagement from her whatsoever.

Sex in a couple of positions but the only difference between her and a blow up doll was the lack of a inflate/deflate socket.

Managed to get a cumshot by thinking of other women while I fucked her but that was hard work. That happened well within my time at which point she was up and dressing before I could make my own excuses for wanting to leave early.

Given the service I received I can't really understand how she's managed to make a go of the business for as long as she has. Got the raw materials but a total lack of any engagement, enthusiasm or personality left me hugely disappointed.

Offline Hannibal35

I contacted her about 3 years ago,  but her coms were so bad I gave it up as not happening, and moved on.

Offline norwichfunseeker

2 neutrals, 2 negatives and a positive on here.
Your experience matches mine (on of the neutrals).
Better luck next time fella.

Tabitha is in town currently, and meant to be good. I haven't been personally.

Offline jimbobted

Tabitha is in town currently, and meant to be good. I haven't been personally.
Tabitha is a good fuck, nice personality and decent body too.
Other option a bit further afield is JessicaLou in Brandon. She's slightly heavier set, but still sexy and very enthusiastic. Probably the best cocksucker I've ever had the pleasure if and swallows every drop too if that's your thing.

Thanks OP for the review. One to put on the Not List.

Offline PeteSmyth

I reviewed MissBlondie back in 2017. Although I have never seen her her communication skills led me to believe she is a little :wackogirl:

Offline socks

Yes she is a strange one. A polar opposite of the wonderful SMM, who is close by and we've both reviewed. She doesn't appear to be active anymore, which is a huge loss. The scene now is much more impoverished than it was a few years back.

Offline PeteSmyth

The previous contributor mentioned Jessica Lou in Brandon - the only escort I have seen on AW who has a cock size limit for vag. I have seen many times escorts stipulating a cock size limit for anal but never for vag. :unknown: