Aaaaaaand... She's gone!!

. Called Athena this morning, receptionist confirmed that andraya was working today, great! Spent the next few hours shaving, showering thoroughly, making sure dental hygiene was on point (didn't want to give her any excuse to refuse me owo & cim. Finally endured the two bus journey from my house to Athena (tbf one bus would have got me there but I had to get off at Rotherham interchange to use the cash machine so had to get another one to Athena. The second bus from the interchange took a route that I'm not familiar with, and as bad luck have it, I didn't twig on until I was well into the shopping district of sheff city centre. Had to a get the bus that went back the other way so more time wasted

. Anyway, long story short, walked through hanky panky shop, was shown the 'secret' entrance to Athena, trembling with nervous excited. Beautiful young tall blonde lass opens the door, but strangely she's dressed in civvies and has her coat on!. I'm thinking, I hope she isnt Andraya just about to knock off shift for the day

She was!

Futhermore, she tells me that she's done escorting for good (from what I could gather from her limited english). Out pops the receptionist who confirmed that andraya had come to the end of her two week tenure at Athena. Wonder how long she was at diplomat for?. I'm guessing it was just a cash grab fund raiser in lieu of lockdown restrictions lifting. Without comprising my dignity, I half begged Andraya to see me but she said she had an Uber waiting so that was that. Receptionist suggested I wait for the only other girl working who was busy with another client but I know from reading many a review on here, the back up option always leaves us disappointed, especially as most parlour lasses don't offer owo & cim. Moral of the story chap? If you snooze you lose!
