External Link/Members OnlyI’m claiming TOFTT as the only reviews against this profile are clearly previous girls from this group. They are obviously recycling old profiles. This must be why literally every girls age is listed as 30 even when they are generally always 5-10+ older…. Or younger in this instance.
This girl said she was 27 and I believed her. She is the girl picture in the attached picture that is currently linked to this profile. Think we will have to all start adding photos for future reference.
The location.
Usual city centre Russian block. Nearby paid parking. Buzzed in off main road so not overly discreet
Price.
£80 half hour and this did include DFK and owo.
Comms
Easy, quick via text
The girl.
Very pretty, 27 years old, this photo has been photoshopped but she’s not far off. Small- medium sized all natural boobs. Skinny waist. Nice hips and ass.
The deed.
I’ll keep it very brief. Owo was a bit shallow and handsy. But great eye contact throughout. Lots of dfk, neck kissing both ways, grabbing, holding, legs wrapped around me. Really nice GFE. Her English is good and we had a good chat before and after. I felt very relaxed and comfortable with her. Really have me the impression she wanted me there and was enjoying herself
Great Sex in cowgirl, doggy and mish. It was slow and deep when I wanted and hard and fast when I wanted. Popped in bag. Bit of a chat and off I went.
Highly recommend for a GFE although be quick only in Uk 3 more weeks and probably in Chelmsford few more days I’d guess.
Hidden Image/Members Only