Author Topic: Luci_x (Luci Reign pornstar) - Leeds  (Read 6989 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4649512) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Henchmanlet95

Seen this one end of October last year, forgot to do this review. She's a scouse pornstar who has done scenes in Fake Taxi so was eager to see her.

Comms: Pretty straightforward, gave her a call when her green lights were on and arranged a meet quickly.

Price/time: £100 for 30 mins.

Services: OWO, CIM, RO, Sex in multiple positions.

The girl: Looks the same as the pictures, nice ass and tits and friendly in person.

Anyway so I get to her hotel where she was staying at the time 5 mins walk from Leeds City Centre. It was quite a posh hotel and I just casually walked in and made my way to her room. There was a guy at reception but don't think he saw me.

Get to the door and she greets me with a smile and is wearing a leather thong jumpsuit which emphasised her ass well. Room was quite small but nice and clean. Get the paperwork sorted and I go quickly freshen up in the toilet.

After I get onto the bed and she starts giving me head, nice sloppy wet blowjob with some ball sucking felt quite good tbh she certainly knows how to suck a dick. I return the favour by doing some 69 and her pussy tasted  nice and fresh.

Then put the condom on and start fucking her in doggy, missionary and cowgirl while I'm sucking on her tits which felt good.

Finish off with some more head, I ask if she does rimming but she said no so thought fair enough. She carries on alternating between sucking my balls and dick. Whist she's slobbering on my balls I wank and eventually bust a load into her mouth and she keeps sucking but then runs off to the toilet to spit my load out lol.

Go clean myself up and have a quick chat before I head out.

Overall a good punt and a pornstar ticked off my list, she's increased her prices now to £150 for 30 mins so not sure I'd return but was deffo worth seeing.

AW Profile:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:11:23 pm by ibby1995 »

Offline min geeter

£100 for 15 minutes... fucking hell fire......

Offline Henchmanlet95

£100 for 15 minutes... fucking hell fire......
Yeah tbf she's gone out my usual price range now, lucky I seen her before she inevitably increased her prices.

Offline kiltedviking

In case anyone is interested, I was searching in Leeds tonight and she popped up, now showing as back at £100 for 30 mins. Still expensive but not taking quite as much piss as before.