Author Topic: Alita Star Norwich  (Read 1978 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333792) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline olddognewtricks49

After few AW mails managed to book an apptmt with Alita, had to complete AW booking form and was bit of confusion over time of apptmt but finally agreed time for half hour. Own flat in City, bed on floor as she seems to be redesigning bedroom with new bed to install.
Dressed as requested, looked stunning but kept outfit on through session which was disappointing. She suggested I undress and went straight for oral with before I was really hard, asked if I could give her oral, which I did briefly,  have tasted sweeter but OK, I would have liked to pleasure her more but she suggested we do it and knelt for doggy, wasn't really hard enough, not her fault really, but managed the act. Would really have liked slower sensual build up with hopefully giving her orgasm but as I'm old enough to be her grandad maybe was hoping for too much. Also she chewed gum throughout session. Anyway finished up laying together and got to chatting more and felt maybe we needed that first on first session. She does have great body and lovely soft natural breasts which I would like to see more of so would probably see again hence neutral rather than negative. Another concern was her real name and profile popping up as friends I may know on Facebook which I deleted.


Offline anaconda777

I’ve been close to arranging a meet a couple of times only to be let down / ignored. If and when I do finally get to see I will post a review. The photos show she’s got a great body and I’d love to give it a go lol!

Did you think you put yourself under too much pressure to perform hence the neutral? Or did the age gap play on your mind too much?

Offline olddognewtricks49

Age gap felt a problem though she said no. Was all rather hurried as if wanted it over with though as I said we chatted after and left with her saying see you again and ring me so think I will. Did find her very attractive

Offline Pointless

Another concern was her real name and profile popping up as friends I may know on Facebook which I deleted.

Were there any comms outside AW? That's the only way I can think of this happening! ie if you messaged her on WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) that might do it, I can't imagine "being near the same WiFi" would lead to it.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Did txt, guess that's it, that no linked to Facebook. Be interested to hear others opinions of Alita, as I said found her very attractive, stunning body, but with reservations on her enthusiasm with me, but would understand if it was age related

Offline norwichfunseeker

Previous profile  / review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234680.0

External Link/Members Only

Your review sounds similar to my booking a while ago. Seems apptech manages to press the right buttons, unlike us old codgers. Unfortunate, as you appear to have discussed age prior to the meeting too, so no surprises either way.

Offline apptech

Never had problem booking her, these days i dont even book her she rings me and asks if  i wanna play

Offline norwichfunseeker

Never had problem booking her, these days i dont even book her she rings me and asks if  i wanna play

Did you actually think before you posted that comment ?
Good to see she's discrete too.

Hopefully youve had the all clear from your test?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:32:00 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Never had problem booking her, these days i dont even book her she rings me and asks if  i wanna play

Been monitoring these posts on Alita for a couple of weeks and holding back. Very sorry to wee on yours and everyone else's strawberries (including my own), but I barebacked her during our meet a couple of weeks back. Her offer. I will give a proper reply tomorrow. Almost certainly my last. For everyone's peace of mind I have never barebacked anyone before her and I have had no symptoms. Been waiting to get a test but it may have already been the 6 weeks.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

Been monitoring these posts on Alita for a couple of weeks and holding back. Very sorry to wee on yours and everyone else's strawberries (including my own), but I barebacked her during our meet a couple of weeks back. Her offer. I will give a proper reply tomorrow. Almost certainly my last. For everyone's peace of mind I have never barebacked anyone before her and I have had no symptoms. Been waiting to get a test but it may have already been the 6 weeks.
[/b]

Im confused when this happened...surely you know when the meeting was?

Also whilst it's appreciated sharing details of this nature why have you waited, as an early awareness of this activity, sought or otherwise is always beneficial.

Good luck with the test, and hope all is clear.

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
[/b]

Im confused when this happened...surely you know when the meeting was?

Also whilst it's appreciated sharing details of this nature why have you waited, as an early awareness of this activity, sought or otherwise is always beneficial.

Good luck with the test, and hope all is clear.

Cheers man and apologies to all for not warning earlier. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing. I will give a bit more context later. If you look on AW you will see my review 'itsamadness88'. You will see previous AW review correlates to my review on here. Kind of done with punting and this experience had quite a bit to do with it. Will explain in a bit.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

Cheers man and apologies to all for not warning earlier. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing. I will give a bit more context later. If you look on AW you will see my review 'itsamadness88'. You will see previous AW review correlates to my review on here. Kind of done with punting and this experience had quite a bit to do with it. Will explain in a bit.

No worries dude, hope results all clear.

Your comments on AW :
Positive   itsamadness1988 (2)   24/07/2021 18:13   Seeking Services
    Had an amazing time. Alita is really chatty, charming and willing to please. Loved it x


Don't read like anything was untoward. I know we can't trust AW reviews, but awaiting your further context to hopefully unravel a bit more. It may just be my brain isn't working as yet.
Stay safe and well.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Don't know how old apptech and Billy bonkers are but guess us old gits don't tick her boxes :D

Offline norwichfunseeker

Billy has been on some journey these last few months.

Losing his virginity to a WG on June 13th, (so would assume hes possibly quite young) - when french kissing was a little to intimate on a first meet, to alleged BB in Mid August.  Thats some step.
Awaiting the details as promised.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 10:50:49 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Alright, I am going to be honest. Made it up sorry. In reality I requested it and she cut the session short. Said she is too classy for that and I was a little bitter about the whole thing. Still thank you for the props though. Still happy to have come this far.

It is me done with this I think though. Time to move on. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful resource. All the best.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

Alright, I am going to be honest. Made it up sorry. In reality I requested it and she cut the session short. Said she is too classy for that and I was a little bitter about the whole thing. Still thank you for the props though. Still happy to have come this far.

It is me done with this I think though. Time to move on. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful resource. All the best.

Wow! Smelt a rat there, and seems I was right.
What a thing to accuse her of, out of spite.

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
It just pissed me off. She basically told me to leave straight away or she would call the Police. She wasn't up for tolerating any of it. Told me not to contact her again and blocked me on everything.

Feel pretty shitty about it to be honest. Not least because I will never get the chance to see her again. Lesson learnt I guess...not that I'm punting again.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

It just pissed me off. She basically told me to leave straight away or she would call the Police. She wasn't up for tolerating any of it. Told me not to contact her again and blocked me on everything.

Feel pretty shitty about it to be honest. Not least because I will never get the chance to see her again. Lesson learnt I guess...not that I'm punting again.

Something is still not sitting right here Billy. Ive quoted your AW review of her earlier in this thread.
Her response is quoted here - doesn't sound like "she asked you not to contact her again and blocked you on everything"

Just my view, but my spideysenses are tingling somewhat with your posts.

If you had threatened to BB her, and she was understandably and quite rightly against it, and she threatened to call the police if you didnt leave, why would she not post something to reflect that as a warning to others? and not the "looking forward to the next meeting" comment?!
Your form of providing the truth is not overflowing on this forum, and you appear to be digging a hole!


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It just pissed me off. She basically told me to leave straight away or she would call the Police. She wasn't up for tolerating any of it. Told me not to contact her again and blocked me on everything.

Feel pretty shitty about it to be honest. Not least because I will never get the chance to see her again. Lesson learnt I guess...not that I'm punting again.

????
So you made it all up or being pressurised to retract it??
All seems a bit strange as you have paid to recently join this site  :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:47:17 am by Kev40ish »

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Something is still not sitting right here Billy. Ive quoted your AW review of her earlier in this thread.
Her response is quoted here - doesn't sound like "she asked you not to contact her again and blocked you on everything"

Just my view, but my spideysenses are tingling somewhat with your posts.

If you had threatened to BB her, and she was understandably and quite rightly against it, and she threatened to call the police if you didnt leave, why would she not post something to reflect that as a warning to others? and not the "looking forward to the next meeting" comment?!
Your form of providing the truth is not overflowing on this forum, and you appear to be digging a hole!


Hidden Image/Members Only

She didn't ask me not to contact her and block me at the meet. Immediately gave her a positive review after and sent her a begging AW email that she do the same for me. AW reviews don't mean shit but I only had one at the time and I didn't want my AW profile to fuck up future punting. Rather not think about the whole thing to be honest because it's kind of embaressing shit.

She replied with never contact me again and blocked me on AW. Few days later she did give me a well crafted AW review, as begged for, though which I am very grateful for, although I can't thank her for it.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
She didn't ask me not to contact her and block me at the meet. Immediately gave her a positive review after and sent her a begging AW email that she do the same for me. AW reviews don't mean shit but I only had one at the time and I didn't want my AW profile to fuck up future punting. Rather not think about the whole thing to be honest because it's kind of embaressing shit.

She replied with never contact me again and blocked me on AW. Few days later she did give me a well crafted AW review, as begged for, though which I am very grateful for, although I can't thank her for it.

Fucks sake, no. I did ask for BB and she told me to jog on as described. This is cringey shit. I lied and claimed I had got it because I was pissed off with being fucked off. It's bullshit. I am a cunt.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline billybonkers1988

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
????
So you made it all up or being pressurised to retract it??
All seems a bit strange as you have paid to recently join this site  :unknown: :unknown:

Sorry, to clarify. I am not that new to the site. Seen 3 WGs although now stopping. No only is BB post factually incorrect but it was said out of spite and is now potentially fucking with an innocent party (which I am regretting).
Banned reason: Untrustworthy - false BB claims
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Sorry, to clarify. I am not that new to the site. Seen 3 WGs although now stopping. No only is BB post factually incorrect but it was said out of spite and is now potentially fucking with an innocent party (which I am regretting).
Your integrity can't be trusted. Don't expect to be here later on.

Offline apptech

So you thought you can destory a young girls life just to make you feel better, what a pratt!

Offline anaconda777

That’s rich coming from you apptech with your recent poor form!

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
So you thought you can destory a young girls life just to make you feel better, what a pratt!
He made a mistake and had the bollocks to admit it. Let him be. I banned him because after this fiasco his comments or reviews can no longer be trusted. He said he is new to punting and assuming he is telling the truth, because we take a lot of things at face value on the internet, I think he got a bit of EAS and a bit jealous.