Author Topic: BRITISH_SEXY_RUBY, Gatwick, Great Session  (Read 8904 times)


4 review(s) for BRITISH_SEXY_RUBY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Taxi Driver

External Link/Members Only


An excellent final punt to end 2021 and great way to end to the year. Finished work and had a quick scan on AW and saw that Ruby was in the area and was intrigued by her body pics albeit her face is not visible but had read on here that she was from an exotic background so took a chance.
 
The Cost was £160 for the hour.
OW

Communication
 
Communications were good. Was very nice over text and then confirmed via phone call. 
 
The Venue
A nice large hotel, which was so large it was easy to get lost which could draw attention given so much staff are around but my fault for not following her instructions for directions.  The room was spacious, comfortable bed, warm and I was offered a shower but had just taken one shortly before so didn't feel the need. However, reassuringly she insisted that I take one and wash hand as she admitted to being quite a ‘neat freak’ which was good.

The girl
 QGreat looking girl and a great slim thickbody, whilst you cannot really see it in the profile pictures she is mixed race Latina and looked gorgeous and little bit like Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls so really met my Far Eastern sensibilities. A really beautiful young lady, however very hard to estimate age but think that it could be anywhere from 25 – 31.  She has one of those really thin waist and lovely backside and looks like the rapper Cardi B, in that she was really cute short and petite but looked super sexy in heels and stood at around 5ft A lovely curvy body and fab pair of big  boobs. She was clean, looked and smelled great so all in all I was very pleased. She was dressed in sexy lingerie. She was a really good talker as well without ever getting the feeling that she was wasting time. Really made me feel at ease.

The service

This was a very good punt.  Very loud and vocal. Her a sexy Essex accent which to be honest only made things even sexier as it made her sound like young Barbara Windsor and amped up the dirty talk and said that she likes to do role play, which I will explore next time J .
 
The session started with OW with and she took it deeply  and sloppy. Was so good I almost finished too soon. Had to get her to stop, had a play with her boobs and then she hopped on top and rode me like a champion in Cowgirl and finished with her moaning like a pornstar. Then had enough time to go doggy style for a second round. Her arse was one of my highlights of 2021 for sure. Finished and had enough time for a good massage so stayed a bit longer than the allocated time.
 
Summary

Would I return? Definitely, yes. An absolute cracker. Great value for money with a great girl. Only downside is that she travels quite a bit so don’t know when she will be back.
 

Offline sensualencounter

I’m sorry but I can’t take this review seriously - sexy and Essex accent don’t ever go together!!

Online contentguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,454
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
I’ve had her on my blacklist for some time.

Comments here suggest -ve and the 3 previous reviews are either negative or from dubious posters, indeed both.  I’d be interested in the OP’s comments on previous reviews, she sounds bad.

Guy

Offline Taxi Driver


A few comments from me although I can’t speak directly about other review comments :

I could not for the life of me see any Millwall tattoos on her leg so really not sure where this comment came from. I asked her about this and she was equally clueless. She didn’t even know who Millwall was so again not sure what happened here. This makes me think that a previous punter had seen another lady and got confused….

It’s definitely the lady in the pictures so not sure why she has zero head or face  shots. I recognised some of the outfits so maintain it’s definitely her.

The accent is a personal preference thing. I found it part of her personality and makes her sound filthier  I’m not exactly the poshest sounding bloke in the world.

I agree she was big on hygiene which I think is good in current climate.