Author Topic: Looking for a bbw in south west  (Read 805 times)

Offline Drcoco

I like her pictures but she has no rating and can't see any reviews.
Then seen she has bad ones from a different town.
External Link/Members Only
I like a bbw any others that you know are real in Taunton or Bridgwater would be appreciated
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 12:09:51 am by Drcoco »

Offline ZigZac

I saw her once and it wasn't good punt.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I like her pictures but she has no rating and can't see any reviews.
Then seen she has bad ones from a different town.
External Link/Members Only
I like a bbw any others that you know are real in Taunton or Bridgwater would be appreciated
9 Post deletion
Not possible unless you accidentally include too much personal info.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0