Another catch up review covering 6 (I think?, Might be more..) bookings with Lola
External Link/Members OnlyVarious durations; prices as advertised.
Services inc. DFK; OW; RO
Boobs.
Big bouncing beautiful bountiful boobs.
Boobs boobs boobs.
Booooooooooooobs!
Hooters, jubblies, jugs, norks.
Sorry, got a bit distracted there. Lola has boobs. Big boobs. Massive melons. OK, so they're the work of a (clearly highly skilled) surgeon, but they're magnificent. A prize winning pair of triumphant titties. Which is good, because I'm something of a fan of fleshy funbags and Lola's got 'em. In fact, I sometimes wonder if she has more than two, bearing in mind the sheer amount of magnificent mammaries on display when she whips off her bra.
I've seen Lola quite a lot and there are more than two good reasons for this but I actually first met her by accident and in rather disappointing circumstances. Bear with me as we step back in time a few weeks....
*Screen goes all wobbly, then black and white......Humphrey Bogart style voice over...*
It was a cold and lonely Sunday night at Brunei towers. Our hero had enjoyed a relaxing and pleasant weekend of wife free fun, but now the weekend was drawing to a close and he had the horn, big time. Checking the website of his favourite supplier of top class dames, he despaired to find there was no one working that night. Nobody. Not one. Undeterred, and using all of the charm he could muster, he contacted June, the number one source of red hot females in his local area. 'Here's looking at you Doll Face, I see the store is out of stock this evening, do any of your fine fillies fancy a couple of hour's extra work?' 'No' was pretty much the standard reply although Juney scoured her little black book to find me a couple of hot dates. Eventually, she struck gold. 'I can get you (CENSORED AS NO LONGER WITH AGENCY) and Lola for two hours, is that OK?' It was OK, but I'd never met either of the girls before and as Lola was new to the agency she had no feedback and not particularly great photos. Still, the other one looked hot and despite some criticism on this here forum for poor time keeping I was quite keen to see her. So, come the appointed hour, Midnight, I wait patiently by my front door. And wait. And wait. And wait. And, well you get the picture. What was going on? Was Juney, my regular source, letting me down? No. It turned out that (CENSORED AS NO LONGER WITH AGENCY)'s timekeeping was every bit as appalling as people had suggested. She was late, which caused them both to be late. 45 minutes late as it turns out, and when a booking is due to start at midnight, that makes a big difference. When they arrived, Lola was full of apologies and keen to make up for the inconvenience. (CENSORED AS NO LONGER WITH THE AGENCY..oh sod it, I'm just going to call her CASNLWTA from now on) wasn't. In fact CASNLWTA wasn't bothered about much. She made almost no effort, left the bedroom several times to make phone calls, refused to take part in anything other than 'top half' girl on girl because she'd 'never done that before' (despite claiming to be Bi) and ultimately asked if it was OK if she left after an hour because 'something had come up'. She did refund me 40% of her fee, but on reflection, I'm not entirely sure what she did to earn the other 60%! Anyway, CASNLWTA left, and it was just me, and a very embarrassed Lola, who really wasn't happy with the 'professional standards' of her colleague. Just me, Lola and Lola's enormous boobs. Now before I go on, I have to explain that there is far more to Lola than just her mightily impressive rack. She's blonde, pretty, chatty, funny and really rather fit. Although she only does OW, she has a way of putting the rubber on with her teeth that means half the time I haven't even noticed she's done it. She has a nice fanny. But she has stupendous gazongas. I mean really great. I could happily die by being squished in between those awesome airbags. And I must say, my duo experience may have crashed and burned, but the hour plus I spent with Lola solo more than made up for it. In fact, I wish I'd just booked her for four hours in the first place. Her DFK is pretty much perfect. Tender, passionate, sensual and intimate. Despite the presence of a protective layer her OW is amazing and she really enjoys having a hot load delivered onto her heaving hooters, but not anywhere else. Her Girlfriend Experience couldn't be more genuine if she burnt my dinner and turned over the football to watch The Great British Bake Off.
In a bizarre turn of events, it seems that Lola only lives a few streets away from Brunei Towers which is fabulous for me as I can book her for outcalls at very short notice. And I have done. Numerous times.
Readers of my previous reviews may recall my effusive praise for Victoria and my quest to find a regular girl. Well, here she is. A very different experience from Victoria and one that's not likely to have me on a coronary ward any time soon, but one that's just genuinely nice.
From time to time recently I've found myself fondling watermelons in Tesco.
This may not be unrelated to Lola's bazookas.