Author Topic: bella_31 - Coventry  (Read 2732 times)


41 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Faraday

Well, the stars seemed to align and I managed to see this wonderful lady for a short notice two hour booking this week.  Having seen all the positive reviews, I'd added her to my hotlist a while back and her green light was on for the first time for me when I logged into AW to see if anyone was available in the area.   Definitely worth a punt I thought - and super glad I did !

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Details
£200 for 2 hour incall.  £20 extra for OWO.

Comms
Spot on!  I sent her a text asking if she had availability for a 2 hour booking - at short notice - for only a few hours later that evening.  I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting her to be available - and when I got the first text back, I thought the stars may not align.  She responded within a couple of minutes, asking if I could do any later.  I thought this may not happen as I was on a tight schedule, but  I did have a spare 30 minutes to kill, so replied straight back saying I could do 30 mins later.  Another almost immediate response, confirming that would be ok and she'd be available.  She asked me to confirm again 30 mins before the booking - and sent me the postcode to head too.   I did exactly that - confirmed, and headed over to the post code.  I arrived a few minutes early, parked up nearby and flew her a text.  Another swift response, asking to give her a few minutes and the apartment block to head to.  She'd text the number seperate.  Sure enough - couple of minutes later and I was given apartment and buzzer info.

Venue
Likely the same flat mentioned in all the other reviews.  Ground floor flat in a student district of Coventry.  Free car park (after 6) with CCTV literally around the corner.  Always a worry parking your car in Coventry (sorry anyone from Coventry, but you know it's true) - when I entered the car park and saw signs for "BBC Parking Only" in one section with some expensive looking motors parked there, I knew my car was going to be ok.  Flat itself was clean - the room had some candles lit, with music in the background.  Clearly effort made here to create an inviting atmosphere.  There were no dogs anywhere in sight or to be heared - dogs did come up in conversation during our time together - seemingly her friends, though she does walk them often for sure.

Bella_31
A proper little hottie this one.  She opened the door in a little negligee with sexy one piece underneath.  Big smile on the face as she greeted me at the door - thought it would be a magic door, but she popped her ahead around as she opened it to greet me.  Let's get the obvious out of the way - her boobs are heaven sent.  All natural, nice and soft, with pert little nipples.  The piercing really did it for me too.  Around a size 8 I'd say, beautiful eyes, cheeky smile and I'd put her mid to late 30's.  Definitely the lady from the pictures (though I think the plethora of positive reviews already on here made that one a no brainer), and a proper chatterbox with great English.  I've seen previous reviews talking about bruises - so want to give my objectional opinion on this one.  On initially meeting her, I didn't see any bruises.  When our respective kits came off, there was the odd small bruise here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.  SP's tend to get the odd bruise - it only needs to be the wrong leg in the wrong position during an encounter to make the odd mark appear.  In anycase - for me, there was nothing to suggest something out of the ordinary.  She had a cracking body .. and do I need to say it again?  Those boobs - divine!

Our time together
Let's start at the start as a lot unfolded in our two hour meet.  As always, not going to go into intricate detail - you'll just have to sample this delight for yourself but I'll try to cover the cliffnotes.  Aplogies if this ends up being a bit lengthy.  Once in the room and paperwork out of the way, I was offered a drink - I declined initially, but did say I may want one a little later if we got super sweaty (which of course, did happen) - she asked if I minded if she had a drink.  No problems at all hun - fill your boots.  She ran off and I removed a few pieces of clothing and went to sit on the bed.  She came back after a couple of minutes, glass of red in hand, and sat next to me.  We had a quick natter for a few minutes, before both of our hands "got itchy" and started exploring each other.  Stroking, fondling, rubbing - through what clothes we both had on.  The chatting continued as did our hands  - a theme which continued throughout the two hours.  At one point I recall myself thinking "This is so bizzare, but I f'in love it!" as she was fondling my little fella, whilst I had a boob in one hand, tickling her lady parts with the other, whilst we chatted about the perception of others to different sexual kinks.  Often the conversation would have nothing to do with the sex - which would continue, until one of us "hit a stride" then it would stop - and on with the passion, but I digress.  We had a bit of a smooch - not proper DFK - more LFK, but very enjoyable and continued throughout the meet - with both of us instigating at various times. OWO skills - another top shelf encounter for me.  No "popping" DT - but I don't expect that unless I'm seeing an SP with a speciality for it - but way deep enough for me.  Plenty of fondling and licking all over my C&B!  We contemplated a 69er - she mentioned she wasn't able to concentrate properly in a 69er - was willing to do it though if I wanted - as this is as much her pleasure as mine for me, I opted for RO instead so she could lay back and relax whilst I got to work - and I think I hit the spot.  After a few minutes of grabbing at my head as my tongue got to work and making all the right noises, she was scrambling for a condom, asking me to put it in which I was of course happy to oblige.  What happened from here was quite simply, mind blowing sex.  She makes all the right moves and is a willing active participant - putting in as much work as you do - thrusting and grinding throughout.  She loves it deep all the way in and being the gentleman that I am, was more than willing to do for her.   Any position I wanted on offer and willing to try.  I'd read her profile so didn't even attempt any of the things she says she doesn't like (fingering, rimming, anal - all non essentials for me) - no awkward moments at all throughout our time together.  Her reverse CG was amazing for me - nice and slow, followed by quick and hard - feeling the natural rhythm of the exchange.  I'm a bit of a goer when I'm fired up and can control my orgasm quite well - which meant we could have a bit of a marathon session.  For her, sideways missionary seemed to be her favourite with her hands exploring the nether regions as we went - she had a bit of a shuddering climax which I felt all over my manhood and she was quite tender for a few minutes after (though she did let me try some RO as soon as she'd come) so we stopped to chat, but as before, our hands were still putting in the work on each others bodies even when we were having a good old natter.  So many topics of conversation covered.  She did mention at one point we'd both need to write a book so the other could even begin to comprehend the lives we've both led.  She wasn't wrong lol.  In anycase, we were both complete sweaty messes through our encounter - another comment she made (whilst riding me) about only needing three things in life still resonate in my head now.  "You only need 3 things in life - Good Food, Good Company & Good Sex".  You're not wrong babe! If we consider her nice lady parts a munchable delight then she delivered all three in abundance.  After trying multiple positions - absolutely loving them all - finally finished in doggy to prone bone.  Couldn't hold back any longer and blew the lot whilst deep inside her.

Summary
Her positive reviews are well warranted - with mine now added to the mix.  This lady is a firecracker with an awesome body.  I can only imagine what she was like in her teens with those boobs. Not a problem though as she's still hot as hell now.  She's definitely aged well!  This was by far the best VFM punt I've had in the West Midlands since post pandemic punting to date.  I can't state enough how great the sex was here.

Positives
Safe parking for Coventry
Great comms
Boobs sent from heaven
Fully immersed in the experience from start to finish
Mindblowing sex
Care and attention to detail on the setting in her apartment to make it inviting

Negatives
None for me.
I actually enjoy a good chat - some of the topics we were discussing whilst we were doing some "advanced" fondling were pretty abstract when you put the two activities together though.  Not a negative for me - but it's definitely not something I'd ever done before and wouldn't typically expect. 

Would I return? It's a distinct possibility.  I don't tend to get Coventry way very often - so super happy I was able to see her whilst I could - wouldn't mind another bash with this beauty for sure though.
Would I recommend? Who wouldn't if they'd had the experience I had with this lady.  If she isn't on your hotlist - get her on there now IMHO.

Offline Wozel

Well written and brilliant read. Can I ask where did you park please?

Offline Faraday

Can I ask where did you park please?

Without giving her location away - car park is named after the road she is on.  Just Google Maps it.  You can’t miss it.  Pay and Display between 8am-6pm and literally a 2 minute walk.

Offline 801

Good review , I've seen her a few times and have had similar experiences
She is a great punt

Offline Wozel

Without giving her location away - car park is named after the road she is on.  Just Google Maps it.  You can’t miss it.  Pay and Display between 8am-6pm and literally a 2 minute walk.

Cheers , I’ve been once but couldn’t find any parking. Thanks I’ll check it out when I go next time

Offline theejaculator

Wow...surprised you didn't end the review with 'treat her well guys'.... :hi:

Offline Faraday

Wow...surprised you didn't end the review with 'treat her well guys'.... :hi:

Not needed.  If you didn’t I’m pretty sure she would let you know - she struck me as someone who is more than capable of dealing with dickheads.