Author Topic: English Claire xxx - Cambridge (actually Red Lodge off A11)  (Read 1867 times)


2 review(s) for   phoebe xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Price £140 1hour FK, RO, OWO, fingering, sex.

Location: Tidy modern estate house in Red lodge, easy street parking and discreet entrance via rear gate.

Comms: all via AW until booking submitted then Clare texted postcode and then house number just before booking time.

Punt: starting with some background.. punting can become a habit and on this particular day I was just using my bit of personal freedom despite not really feeling driven to do so. It was also raining torrentially so by the time I’d driven there I was only going ahead to avoid being unreliable. This lady is a single mum with another job, just looking to supplement her income to support her family alone. Cancelling would have been a shitty thing to do.
On entering the house via the rear garden I was immediately taken with Clare’s appearance. She was wearing a one piece undergarment (for want of a better description) which showed her lovely perfect size 10 curves in a good light. I was aware she had implants (not really my thing), but she is also very naturally pretty with an easy smile and has a wonderful derrière.
Payment offered without being requested and upstairs we went with me thoroughly enjoying the view from behind.
At this point the punt nearly went awry. Clare laid back on the double bed while I undressed before joining her. I’d established she liked to kiss so, having shaved just before setting off, I kissed her tenderly to get her in the mood for what was to follow. Unfortunately I felt she was just going through the motions and wasn’t really into it so I stopped and just lay on my back next to her, commenting that she seemed very passive which she said wasn’t a very nice thing to say. I was ready just to cut my losses and leave, but decided instead to be more assertive and see if we could get back on track.
So I asked Clare to remove her garment and proceeded to perform oral on her. She has a beautiful, clean tasty shaved pussy and a perfect butt hole. My attentions seemed to have the desired effect as she quickly became wet, so I added a couple of fingers to up the ante further.
While I was using my fingers I positioned myself so Clare could return the favour. She was very willing and combined wanking with some nice OWO.
I then slid down towards the mish position at which point she applied the hat and off we went. By now we’d established a good understanding and build up a head of steam until she orgasmed, helped by some clitoral stimulation from her own fair hand.
I then got her to turn round so I could enjoy the sight of that magnificent bottom which I gently played with while driving myself to the point of no return. All in all a great bit of passionate sex after a hesitant start.

Summary: Clare’s a lovely girl who does this as a sideline so treat her well and you will be rewarded. You’d never know she’d had kids from her perfect figure and it’s refreshing to find someone who clearly likes sex but who hasn’t become hardened and cynical.

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review. Good to know she is in Suffolk.
I see she used to go by phoebe xx AKA xxxenglish phoebexxx AKA LucyPSE.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:04:19 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline Condominium

Common denominator is she still goes!