Author Topic: Lillys Lasses  (Read 2045 times)

Offline twotight


Offline Diamonddog

Bloody hell £100 for 1/2 hour £200 for the hour No mention of penetration on their likes list

Very dusty phone I expect

Offline Benja73

Mental prices, no idea of the market or their potential customer base!

I know there are many on here, myself included, with self
Imposed limits. Mine are certainly way off this.

Wouldn’t use them on principal even when they do change their prices, which they will have to do. Just a piss take.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Can't see them doing very well in this area going off there poor advertising model and ridiculous pricing imo :unknown:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
What, those prices and no penetration, not a chance.  No chance with penetration either mind.

Offline CELICA GT

Mental prices, no idea of the market or their potential customer base!

I know there are many on here, myself included, with self
Imposed limits. Mine are certainly way off this.

Wouldn’t use them on principal even when they do change their prices, which they will have to do. Just a piss take.
Ditto, is just me but not much discretion having to WhatsApp them for pictures   :unknown:

Offline twotight

Ditto, is just me but not much discretion having to WhatsApp them for pictures   :unknown:


seem a little dogee to me as well as ridiculously over priced  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ride4fun7

I will be avoiding just for the prices if nothing else

Online waynekerr600

They only see English clients.

I assume our Scottish and Welsh friends need not apply :hi:

Online Lucky Luciano

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

The above profile may be linked. SP advertising as XXXlillyXXX Similar wording on profile for example only seeing English clients,cash on arrival,WhatsApp messaging.

Offline Dimond dave

 :yahoo: very good pont   Take it I won't be welcome  :hi:  they may take our life's  but they never take our freedom  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks:p

They only see English clients.

I assume our Scottish and Welsh friends need not apply :hi: