External Link/Members Only100 for 30 mins (weird pricing)
So took place mid this year, never saw the profile before but the picture were okay, nice slim toned figure.
Called and it was promptly answered. Time agreed and the postcode was sent off with another to let her know when I was 30 minutes away. As I got close pinged off another text and she replied with a different postcode

thankfully it wasn’t some crazy detour. When I arrived texted again and the flat number was provided.
The usual behind the door approach. She is the girl in the pictures, I couldn’t wait. Then I stepped into the room. It was a shithole. Stains everywhere on the floor, clutter it looked atrocious and it was ridiculously warm. But I stayed

I stayed for her but the room needed some serious cleaning.
Originally booked for 15 minutes, money put away and she came back to the bed. You have to take the lead so started off with some foreplay she had sensitive nipples and was very responsive and soon releasing a few moans.
Requested for a dommy, but whatever one she had was too small, it was essentially a helmet

I was disappointed because I was looking forward to fucking but alas that plan was scuppered. Instead I decided to do oral and deepthroat/facefucking.
Head off the bed and safe words established I slid it in. The oral skills were very good and she was taking it deep before she gagged and tapped me. Annoying thing was she had a timer that went off. Me being hard as a rock asked to extend for another 15 and was quoted an extra 40 which surprised me as the profile says more. Not complaining

Back to the position and the amount of spit she was building up was divine. Assumed as 69 position and starting fingering that Pussy and the other on the clit. Found the spot and the moaning became more intense and louder. I kept going it was so difficult to maintain while trying not to erupt at the same time. I got her to the tipping point and a very intense orgasm resembled the Harlem shake, gotta give back to the community

I asked for an oral finish and told her when I was gonna cum but she kept sucking, which surprised me as the profile says no cim

Post nut clarity got dressed, was going to use the bathroom but my word it was filthy, clogged tub and sink. Was going to scrub myself to death when I got home.
The WG herself was clean and look good but the accommodation was diabolical and won’t return if she’s still at that place.