External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only Saw this WG a while back but didnt see her profile on AW until today. I found her on Vivastreet.
Location is L25 area, not far from The Cookhouse pub. Not great for parking. It's a standard residential house with a driveway but her car already in it.
Booking was made over the phone by txt. She then rang me a few minutes later to confirm I was definately coming. Then on my way there rang me again to ask where I was (I wasnt late, I had 10 mins before the punt).
Found the place with ease, rang the bell. She's a pretty ebony MILF. Looks like she does well for herself both in appearence and her home. Up to the bedroom. It's full of Bettie Boop figurines and a 3ft statue. Each to their own I suppose. Paid the £70 for 30mins fee. We both strip naked (I like my girls nude rather than in lingerie).
Body - 10
Tits - 8
Face - 9
She puts porn on the widescreen telly she has on the wall while I lay back and she sucks me off. Excellent skills. After a few mins of this she climbs on top and rides me like a good'n. Proper bed creaking and headboard banging away. I grab her ass as she's grinding on me. I switch to missionary and fuck her deep. I wanted to finish in doggy but she says I'm too big for her. Usually that would put a downer on my punt but black girls and MILFs get a bit more slack with me. And she's both so I didnt mind.
I carry on fucking her missionary while sucking her tits. At one point I'm holding her ankles wide apart as I'm ramming into her to the hilt. Eventually cum. We lie there panting and talking.
I shower, we chat as I do. I dress and leave.
All in all a very enjoyable punt. I'd see her regularly but I havent seen her profile pop up very much.
If you like a MILF, go see Summer.
If you like black girls, go see Summer.
If you like black MILFs you're in luck... you can go see Summer.