Author Topic: Lori_xx_ - Birmingham  (Read 2577 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6321796) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Faraday

I visited Lori on Monday this week.  I've toyed between a Neutral and a Positive for her, which I'll explain in more detail in the review, but ultimately settled on a positive as I actually had a great time with her.

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Details
£130 for one hour incall.  £20 extra for Deepthroat which is advertised as an extra on her profile.

Comms
Arranged over text.  It did take her nearly 2 hours to respond though - not a great start and I was in the process of arranging with another SP when her txt came in.  Her profile pics really tantalised me though, so once she replied, I opted to go to her.  I had requested a 2 hour incall which she agreed to initially, which then changed to "let's see how we get on for the first hour and take it from there".  I didn't have a problem with that - see how it goes is more than ok for the second hour for me.

Venue
Near the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham.  It's an apartment block I've been to before so know to park a little bit away from it as the area is a little bit rough.  Worse on a weekend and wasn't so bad at the lunchtime slot we'd arranged.  Discreet enough for the time I'd booked.

Lori
I couldn't find any reviews of her, so thought this would be a good one to TOFTT - especially as her AW profile pics looked great to me.  I have to say, they aren't far off the mark.  No airbrushing here - was definitely the girl in the pictures and she has an absolute cracking pair of knockers - 100% natural.  She met me with a smile and we seemed to click straight off.  Her profile lists her as 22, but I'd put her mid to late twenties.  She's quite tall too - but not a giant.  She's only in the UK for a few weeks she told me, before heading back to Hungary.  She spoke pretty good English too - enough to have a bit of a chat.

Our time together:
So - it became clear almost straight away that she wasn't interested in doing the 2 hours - although she does have 2 hours and a price for it listed on her profile.  She told me she prefers one hours as she wants to make the one hour the most enjoyable experience possible for both of us.  I prefer two hours really because I know it can take a while for me to climax and I don't like to be rushed.  In her defence though, she wasn't lying when she says she will make the one hour experience enjoyable.  She certainly did.  Her DT was great and she really did have tears down her cheeks by the time she'd finished.  She's got plenty of stamina, and is more than willing to do all the things on her likes list.  She has a cheeky smile and ticked all the right boxes for me.  It's because of the great time I had with her I'm giving a positive - borderline neutral though over the whole 2 hour thing.  If she doesn't want to do 2 hour bookings, she really shouldn't advertise it on her profile.

Summary
If you're after an hour in the company of a fittie - she's definitely one to go see.  All services offered were provided and an enjoyable time for both of us.

Positives
DT - big tick
Great rack
Cheeky smile & very pretty
All services available

Negatives
Slow response to texts
Didn't do the 2 hour booking I'd wanted despite inferring it was a possibility.

Would I return? Undecided
Would I recommend? Yes - she's a cutie for sure.

Offline Availableinlarge

Nice review, did you ask about the 'Being Filmed' option?

Offline Faraday

Nice review, did you ask about the 'Being Filmed' option?

Afraid I didn't - I'm not one for filming - but, she does show her face on her profile pics and did make a point of saying everything on her likes list was available, so I'd be surprised if she doesn't.

Offline Pantysniffer

Your not wrong about those "knockers"

Offline Faraday

Your not wrong about those "knockers"

Hehe.  For sure - and we certainly put them to good use  :yahoo:

Online DThunter01

Nice review.

Was her DT proper DT? Did you get that pop feeling as it goes down?

If so straight on the HL :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Faraday

Nice review.

Was her DT proper DT? Did you get that pop feeling as it goes down?

If so straight on the HL :thumbsup:

Not quite - she was gagging a bit too much - not for lack of trying though ;)

Offline Thexan

Thanks for the review, any DFK?

Offline Faraday

Thanks for the review, any DFK?

Not as deep as I would like, but it was a bit deeper than LFK.