Author Topic: Vanessa and Tegan - Sheridans of Salford  (Read 2303 times)

Offline enjoyedthat

Been keen to get back here for a while, having only ever visited the Glory Hole I was up for something different.


External Link/Members Only

Vanessa;   External Link/Members Only
Tegan; External Link/Members Only

Happened Monday 12th

Both sexy, attractive MILFs dressed in lingerie.  Only Tegan available when I arrived and I wanted a 2 girl, but happy to wait until they both became available. Chilled out in the waiting room for a fair while but with nothing else planned that was fine for me and Hayley was good company.
Eventually, the action started in the smaller room (apparently the bed is more comfy) with Tegan licking and teasing my nipples whilst Vanessa dined out on my covered cock (no issue with OW)  with the door left open, Hayley was called into watch (for an extra £10) and this only added to the thrill for me.  She had a play with my other nipple, and continued to answer the phone telling one enquiring punter exactly what was happening real-time... After a while I asked to fuck Tegan and she requested being bent over, so whilst Vanessa lay back and played with her pussy, I drilled Tegan nice and deep from behind. With Hayley and another punter hovering around.   Felt sorry for the guy when he popped his head in the door to see my hairy arse pumping into Tegan… I flipped her over and fucked her missionary until I came.   We all had a good laugh and good natured.   Great thrill,  Sheridans is a bit knackered in terms of decor but WTF, great value and always a laugh
£80 for a half hour 2 girl


Offline ISTS2005

Haha was it your video they played on the twitter feed recently?  :lol:

Online Access

Haha was it your video they played on the twitter feed recently?  :lol:
That was a funny video, he was clearly loving it too.

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
I thought you always got OWO at Sheridans?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JackBlack

Twitter video,
OWO on a cock that’s has visible sores on it.
Manky.

Offline enjoyedthat

Haha was it your video they played on the twitter feed recently?  :lol:

Not guilty lol.   

Offline cmanc

great review. must try sheridons