Author Topic: Naughty Layla Whitefield  (Read 3117 times)


13 review(s) for naughty laylaxxx (9 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gazmac2020

External Link/Members Only

So i fancied a quick punt and sent a few texts, got a reply pretty quick from Layla.

comms pretty good and i wasnt far away from the well know punting spot round the back and up the stairs.

Looks, Layla is really attractive facially and very well spoken, maybe too well spoken as it sometimes seems put on.

She has loads of tats on a body which is nice, but, smallish tits and a massive arse and wide thighs.

After a shower, she came in and gave shit massage whilst yapping on.

Turned over for OWO, which was shit, and had to tell her to slow down and not use her teeth. This improved a bit.

Turned her over for RO, she apologised for being a bit hairy.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

As i was licking her out, she mad silly noises which am sure where put on, and as i thought i was getting her going she moved her legs to push me away from the money spot  :diablo: :diablo:

Decided i had had enough and on with the bag and went in to Mish, which was shit.

Its a shame cos i think she is really good looking but this was a crap punt.

£60.00 for 30 mins.

If it was any more money, i would have given it a red.

Was on my HL, now removed.


Offline Crazyoldhaag

Massage - Shit

BJ - Shit

RO - Pretty much shit

Sex - Shit

And you gave her neutral?

Your review - your rating however this reads like a solid red to me

Offline Cliff Booth

Guess this review answers my question about 'the bush'...

Offline gazmac2020

Massage - Shit

BJ - Shit

RO - Pretty much shit

Sex - Shit

And you gave her neutral?

Your review - your rating however this reads like a solid red to me

Yeah i agree with your comments in some way, I suppose its because she is a nice girl????

Offline gazmac2020

Am actually questioning myself as to why a neutral.....  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline westeros

Am actually questioning myself as to why a neutral.....  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

That fact that she came on here to go all atomic on the last poor guy to give her a negative has absolutely nothing to do with it😂😂😂😂

But TBF your review, your score I would've given it a solid red.

Offline gazmac2020

That fact that she came on here to go all atomic on the last poor guy to give her a negative has absolutely nothing to do with it😂😂😂😂

But TBF your review, your score I would've given it a solid red.

Yup, i also got a moody text off her, thanking me for the review and to comment she is well spoken and it isnt put on !!    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline westeros

Yup, i also got a moody text off her, thanking me for the review and to comment she is well spoken and it isnt put on !!    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Mate, I'd class that as an unsolicited text. This is a prime example of why I have a separate punting phone. Best tenner I ever spent. Just leave the thing in the boot and only switch on when punting.

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
It wasn’t a moody at all 😊 you thought I sound so well spoken it must be put on and I’m clarifying things by telling you some of us just speak correctly
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline gazmac2020

It wasn’t a moody at all 😊 you thought I sound so well spoken it must be put on and I’m clarifying things by telling you some of us just speak correctly

Great thanks for that Layla..

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Briddy

It wasn’t a moody at all 😊 you thought I sound so well spoken it must be put on and I’m clarifying things by telling you some of us just speak correctly
thought this account was used by sallywhore, couldn't stay away after your last banning then

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Sally whore ?? Whose that ??? Does she have a hairy muff by any chance
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline gazmac2020

Sally whore ?? Whose that ??? Does she have a hairy muff by any chance

You shared an apartment with her in Preston a few weeks ago???

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Oh Gaz sarcasm isn’t wasted on you sweet
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline gazmac2020


Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Atleast that’s one thing that isn’t shit about me 😂 my kind caring persona
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline samneil15

Atleast that’s one thing that isn’t shit about me 😂 my kind caring persona

FFS woman stop talking shit and just keep that sexy pussy of yours clean shaven and you won't have any complaints. How hard is it? Every other WG in the country understands that. Apart from your best mate Sally who I understand also loves a full bush  :vomit:

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Lol oh god another one thinking he can talk for all working girls and who said it’s not clean shaven
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Just a quick question do any of you tell girls your from U.K. punting when you come and see the girls coz if you did then I’m sure we would all bend over backwards and give you the best service ever .. you know you all
Being from such a reputable website .. I actually forgot to mention to you Gaz not to leave a review becasue I saw the reviews you left in the past for other girls your quite hard to Impress only positive I see was for the parlour girls

Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online Atlas1957

Gaz did you tell her you were from UKP? Or did she work out who you were from your review? Either way, if you don't like your face being easily linked with your UKP account it might be worth thinking about being more careful in future.

Offline Cheekycunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
It wasn’t very hard to work out who he was to be honest I’ve learnt from the errors of my way and everything he listed in regards to the service being shit I could so easily refute it’s laughable but being the older gentlemen he is I don’t want to offend him so I won’t go anymore into the service I’ll put it nicely and say that the service it self didn’t do anything for me and being poked and prodded as though I’m going for a smear test didn’t test didn’t get me going so my uncomfortableness would of been felt at his end to
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY


Offline samneil15

Lol oh god another one thinking he can talk for all working girls and who said it’s not clean shaven

Errrrr Everyone you silly girl  :dash: