Author Topic: Ts Review/ Leticia Close @London Victoria  (Read 5575 times)

Offline Ldnboy

First review in here and I'll write for my most recent encounter from the other day. Will try to follow up with a few older ones as well later on.

So yesterday after a really stressful day at work decided to give myself a treat and External Link/Members Only has been in the back of my mind for a while now specially after all the positive reviews in here went straight on finding her number.

Comms were quick and really straight forward. I texted her on WhatsApp and withing 10 minutes everything was arranged.

Location is a nice flat near Victoria Station. Walked to the entrance that I was told (she even sent me a video with where exactly to go from the highstreet). Once arrived to the gate she had a quick look from the camera and buzzed me in. Super smooth no delays as I've seen on other members reviews.

 Once I got upstairs she was waiting for me on the door got in and oh my days she looks stunning in person. The welcome was warming with a cross kiss on the cheek. I had asked her if I could have a shower beforehand so I was guided to the bathroom and she went to the extend to even setting the water for me and explain everything.   Clean towels were also provided.

 After I finished my shower went straight to the bedroom where she was waiting for me on the bed. I layed down with her and started with a bit of kissing and touching. Her skin was feeling really smooth as her lips. I had ask her being a top on our text so she grabbed my hair and forced me straight to her cock for OWO. She got rock hard almost on the spot. What you see is what you get from the photos.

 As we finished with the warmup we move to the main event, at this point she asked me how long I'd like to stay although I told her from the texts that I wanted half an hour also no money was given yet. The whole action was amazing she started of nice and gently and after like 5 minutes things started to escalate. She can be really dominant and she hands down enjoying being a top. Fucked me in a few different positions with a lot of kissing in the process and dirty talking which I much enjoyed. I came while she was fucking me and she was jerking me off thing that I usually don't like but she had her ways to make it nice.

Got myself clean and while I was getting ready we had a quick chat. She mentioned that there is no need to rush take my time which was nice. After I got dressed the conversation carried on for a bit and then I handed her the money. Had a quick laugh over something walked me to the door and said bye bye with another cheek kiss.

Overall that was by far my best TS experience ever period. From start to finish I was feeling relaxed enjoying the moment as she seemed doing so as well. There was no rush, her phone was somewhere aside off/silent (always seems to be a bad habit for most girls) and the general attitude didn't just make it feel as a cold paid service.

Should have go for the hour option so definitely coming back for that!

Hope you find it helpful
Cheers

Offline A Decent Fist

Great first review, thanks!

Leticia looks and sound amazing. I particularly like the line on her profile that says: "I fuck your wife! Come"

No question of that happening with my unsuspecting other half but I'd love to take an up-for-it female escort to meet her.

Offline TheMagnet

Great first review, thanks!

Leticia looks and sound amazing. I particularly like the line on her profile that says: "I fuck your wife! Come"

No question of that happening with my unsuspecting other half but I'd love to take an up-for-it female escort to meet her.

Lol Leticia Close, husband and wife fuckaaaa!!!  :lol:

Offline pewpew18

Nice read! She seems to have a good rep... Her and beautiful helen rivera are top of my list but Letcia seems more tempting atm as she's more dominant