External Link/Members Only£90 for 30 mins
Met with Bia today last minute. Gave her a call and asked for an appointment for 30 mins and was given a well known street name in the city centre. Easy directions and buzzed up and guided to her flat easily. Usual behind the door trick when I got there.
In and had a quick shower and she told me she would wait in the room for me. Once in the bedroom she stripped off into her black lingerie and holy god she is a real beauty. Amazing round fake tits and an arse that was big but still a lovely shape. She is very natural in her face. Says she is 24 but I would say late 20’s but still a stunner.
She performed a sexy lapdance to warm up and I was already at attention. On the with the raincoat for OW (Doesn’t offer OWO) and fondled my balls as she sucked away. Was actually a good bj even with the condom on. Then she got on for cowgirl and then into reverse cowgirl where I couldn’t hold any longer and blew in the bag.
Stayed for 10 minutes just chatting about things and she mentioned she is only here until Thursday.
Overall:
Location 10/10
Looks 10/10
Service 10/10
Value 9/10
In summary if I was a richer man I would go every day