Comms: Called the number in the advert, booked in for an appointment an hour later. Address was already in the advert so all was fine, no need for the address to be sent to me.
Location: Massage shop on the Stratford road, the room was warm, good parking nearby, but of course because it's on the main road, during daytime it's not particularly discreet.
The girls: I didn't get any of the girls names unfortunately. One was an older Milf, very slim, ok face, wearing a red massage outfit. The other girl, was shorter, plump, younger, with a fantastic pair of natural tits, sexy curvy (borderline chubby) body overall, with an average face.
The Meet: I arrived at the agreed time, tried to open the door and it was locked. Pressed the bell, no answer. I was standing outside looking very suspicious, so I walked away and had to call them again. The lady on the phone was apologetic, and came back to open the door for me. Not a great start. The lady that greeted me was the slim mature one. Not a looker, but good enough. She ushered me into the room, took payment, and left me to get dressed. At this stage I still hadn't seen the lady that would be joining in the four handed massage. She comes back in alone, lets me know her friend is running late and proceeds with the massage. She starts massaging my shoulders. More like a rub down, minimal pressure. She asked what pressure I'd like, and said I'd like very firm pressure. There wasn't much difference

. After about 10 minutes her friend comes in, apologize and starts to massage my legs. Again minimal pressure, but it did feel nice to have 4 hands sliding over me. After a while they started with the cc swipes, and asked if I'd like any extra. I said I wanted a happy ending, to which they said £20 each, which I was happy with. They started cc swipes too late into the session that what if have liked. I turned over, they oiled up my cock and proceeded to give me a handjob. This was the first time I saw the short busty lady, and immediately asked if she could get topless. They said it would be an extra £10 each, but I made it clear (respectfully), that I only wanted the busty one topless. The other lady didn't look very happy about this, but I didn't care very much. She stripped off, and her body was nice, with a great pair of tits. She shoved them in my face, and allowed me to suck and play, while the other one did the handjob. I came, then they wiped me down.
£50 for the 30 minute 4 handed massage, plus £30 for the busty girl, and £20 for the slim lady.
Pros: The busty girl, they gave me extra time, warm room.
Cons: Being left outside, average massage at best, wasn't as sexy as I would've liked but perhaps it was because I didn't go for a body to body massage (although this wasn't offered or mentioned nor did I ask).
Overall: I'd return again, but only to see the busty girl alone. Nothing was poor, it was all just ok and delivered well. I'll still be visiting another venue for a proper four handed massage. If anyone that's been knows the busty girls name, please let me know. I can't call them up and ask if the girl with big tits is working can I

.
External Link/Members Only