External Link/Members Only As described before, (Address details removed as per rule #22) GU9. very few people around, a couple of horses grazing and easy discreet parking, text on arrival as arranged easily earlier in the day, then asked to walk up to the unit which is very modest, but clean, warm and does the job.
Kelly is a lovely girl, pretty slim face, 30 yrs, brunette hair tied up, size 10, 36g, slightly tanned skin, lovely boobs and warm personality, clearly plenty of experience though she’s been working within the NHS for a few years and it this could be supplementary. Lives near Oxford (ugh

which is some commute, figured as she’s only here for a couple of days a week she’s distancing herself from her personal locality which is quite sensible on reflection. £120 for a B2B is steep, but WTF and this place has usually been a safe bet for a good experience. Pretty much standard massage, lots of reach unders and plenty of teasing. She used her lovely boobs to massage me front and back, then gave a pleasant ending, but not as earth shattering as I’d have hoped - happy for me to touch her respectively and she has lovely soft skin and a shaved pussy.
I think I’d read somewhere that she goes much further by offering RO and OWO, personally I think that’s bullshit but happy to be proved otherwise. I wasn’t going to ask that’s for sure!
Probably would return, but as a treat, as I say £120 is way steep for this. Lovely English lady with a gorgeous sexy figure and this is rare in the FBSM market.