External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI have reached the age where I have decided that FS is no longer for me - but the idea of a massage plus more than just HR - that seemed to fit the bill.
How wrong I was on this occasion.
She seemed okay on the phone - a little brusque perhaps - but she is Hungarian after all.
The meet was a real disappointment - yes, that is her in the pics, but they were taken 10 years and 2 stone less ago. Oh well, maybe she has some serious skills.
Unfortunately not.
In a 60 minute booking, I spent 5 mins on the massage table, with a way below average Scandinavian rub, then it was move to the bed, a quick body rub, then all attention on the dick.
At first I though she was edging me - after all we are only 15mins into a 60 minute session - but it soon became clear that she just wanted me to cum.
The problem was - she was dreadful at it. Speed up, slow down, stop, grab the shaft not the head, pant, then try the other hand - this was becoming painful in every sense of the word.
Then, of course, somehow it became my fault.
Eventually, she got up and left the room, complaining of backache.
When she re-appeared, and offered me a shower, I pointed out that we were only 25 mins into a 60 min session - so she offered a massage.
Time to go.
This has been my first experience of an SP who can't deliver a basic tuggy. What is the world coming to.
Apparently she's off to Bristol next week.
I feel sorry for them already.