Author Topic: Spanish Maya - Belfast  (Read 2266 times)

Offline dickey1210

I Rang at 3.30pm yesterday and agreed to meet at 4.30.  Told street over the phone and she txt with postcode.. Located in street off Donegal Pass.  I got lay-by parking no problem.  txt to say I was there and she txt the house number.   The house looked a bit run down on the outside, but nice on the inside.  She opened the door and greeted me in red lingerie and stocking.. Very pretty face and overall very pleased.. maybe slightly heavier than her pics and some cellulite, but very happy.  Directed to bedroom and confirmed 30 mins - £80.. I asked her to remove stocking and put heels on.. no issue.. started off with lots of French kissing and then took her lingerie off.. then onto OWO which was great.. rubber on and started with me on top... then switched to doggie then her on top.. i pulled out and she finished me off by hand.. all in all great service.. She is very pretty and actually put glasses on when I was leaving which made her look even hotter..

External Link/Members Only

Offline SN5

I think I know the area you mean. Was it discrete going in?

Offline dickey1210

Yeah it was fine, a few people about, but she opened the door as I approached, so no hanging about..