Author Topic: Hot Jasmin in Rochester  (Read 3448 times)


4 review(s) for VIP MASSAGE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline fmbop24

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’d seen Jasmin's two UKP reviews, so I was well prepared to walk on this one. Booking was a bit flakey; didn't answer phone, took about an hour to reply to text, but was OK from there on. Venue was a slightly run down, and old, two up two down in a residential area of Rochester.

The girl that opened the door was wearing just tall heals and a leotard, showing off a slim body with obvious bolt on's. About 5'6 barefoot, jet black long hair, with a lovely face, and a ready smile. I’d say she was in her mid to late twenties. This could easily be the girl in the aw profile photos. Can't say for sure. I decided to stay.

Upstairs in the room I agreed £70 for a half hour that would include owo, plus £30 extra for anal. Total £100 paid.

With that out the way she was all over me. No rushing. She put some music on. Started a slow dance with lots of hugging and groping and eye contact. Kissing but no tongues. I gradually got undressed, with her help! Her English is good and she can keep her end up with a bit of flirty chat. The meet was shaping up well.

Although she wore no makeup, she's really attractive. Her features are small and neat, with lively eyes. I'd imagine she'd look stunning made up. She's slim, with virtually no fat, but she's not toned. A bit soft. Her tits spoil the show; too hard with very visible scarring.

The sex was really good. GFE is her style. Slow and gentle. Pretty good BJ, fair attempt at DT, sex anyway I liked, tight front bottom and no problems with anal. She took it all. A good punt. Strong positive.

Seeing as this profile has previous for B&S, for ID purposes my girl had a big tattoo down the side of one lower leg, can’t remember which one, and a small tattoo on the back of her neck, normally covered by her long hair. She told me there were three of them working from this house, one of them being a lady boy, who she kept trying to fix me up with for some reason.

Offline Raven

Cheers for the review op  :drinks:

Sounds like a toss a coin to get a good or bad service  :dash:

Offline massageseeker1977

Don't understand how she can say she offers kissing if its without tongues

That is just pecking then lol

Offline SoapyTW

In two minds about resurecting this thread, but it might help others. When scouting out a possible punt in Harlow later this week I spotted the 'Hot Jasmin' profile. The other two reviews mentioned being B+S'ed for 'Adorable Leona'. Judging by the description from this review above...

Seeing as this profile has previous for B&S, for ID purposes my girl had a big tattoo down the side of one lower leg, can’t remember which one, and a small tattoo on the back of her neck, normally covered by her long hair. She told me there were three of them working from this house, one of them being a lady boy, who she kept trying to fix me up with for some reason.

It looks like this was actually B+S'ed for Adorable Leona also. You can see the leg tattoo's here

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only