Author Topic: Jo Jo - Chinese Massage Epsom (China Health, Pound Lane)  (Read 6798 times)

Offline subsurface

External Link/Members Only  01372 720223  07470 438680

This is an amalgamation of several visits here since lockdown 1#.
Firstly, its great to be a member - I found the site last year (although been punting for 20 years) and was frustrated not to be able to contribute.

So..

Standard Chinese place, 40/hr massage. I recommend you a) ring their mobile number as  the working girl doesn't often answer the landline and b) specify its Epsom as they manage several shops and last time they booked me to the wrong place = delay, but to their credit got £10 off for the trouble.

Massages vary by girl (all only work a week then move on, return schedule is always very vague - they don't often know or want to share). Jo Jo offered a very good massage, lots of massage from above head with legs pressed onto my resting hands. I'm quite reserved so always hesitate to cop a feel even though I know later she'll be naked offering to wank me off :-).

After half an hour the "any extras" question - 20/40 HE/B2B. Two girls at this place have offered oral half way through for an extra 20 - this is very much an individual thing, one girl created an ad-hoc condom with a thin plastic bag for this! Jo Jo was "B2B, no sex!" I laughed and asked if she knew of any girls who offered sex in the parlours (hopeful) and she said no. Strip, then oiled B2B, lots of touching allowed (I again restrain from inserting fingers (seems rude) ). Lots of boob sucking (nice set) etc then hand job to finish. Always get post action massage top up to end of hour, no rushing.

All in all its a positive place for me, you get a full hour's attention for only a bit more than a few minutes with a frigid, passive Romanian girl who cant wait to get rid of you. Epsom area now seems dominated by them and the "Brazilian" posse - who I steer clear of due to negative reviews.

I used to visit the Chinese knocking shop opposite the station for £100/hr pre-covid, miss that alot.


Offline jj8989

Nice one mate. Never been here before but would be tempted, are they still active you know?

Offline AxC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 199
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I've driven past in the last few days and it always seems to be open. Decent chippy next door.
Banned reason: Needs to review, nothing in over 4 years, counter reset to help
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline subsurface

Yes they are open and you can go in through a door in the back now, as the front is quite busy.

Offline jj8989

Tried calling to ask who's working but nobody picks up. Texting who's working and gets answered by "the one last week" then silence  :cry:


Offline Stevelondon

Tried calling to ask who's working but nobody picks up. Texting who's working and gets answered by "the one last week" then silence  :cry:

 :D :D :D

I nearly spat my tea out.

I’d message back saying,
“I’ll come back last week then”