Author Topic: Sawasdee Thai massage Selby  (Read 1244 times)

Offline BritishViking

External Link/Members Only

Visited Sawasdee while driving through Selby on Bank Holiday Monday, it was my first time in a massage parlour.
I called and said I would be there within 30 mins and the lady on the end of the phone said that is fine. Parked up by a local supermarket and made my way to the address.

Location
On a busy road and has a Take Away opposite so not the most private but the door was open so you just walked in. Had my temperature taken and had the mandatory hand sanitizer before being lead to a back room. Very nice atmosphere.

Service
Paid for just 30mins which was £30 (I think) and as I was getting undressed asked for any extras. Was told HE was an extra £20 which I paid. The lady was a slightly older Asian lady quite plump but not unattractive. I got naked and laid down. The massage was good although there was a lot of oil! I started to feel like a Turkey at Christmas! But as I say good pressure and little strokes between the legs stroking the balls which was nice. Was told to roll over and she started to massage my front before turning her attention to my Fella! Good technique again and he was soon as hard as ever. I asked if I could feel her tits as she had a big pair for an Asian lady she said an extra £10 which I paid. She took her top off and I had a good fumble as she finished me off! She cleaned me up and I started to get dressed. We had a little chat and she said they normally have 2 ladies working but because of the Bank Holiday it was just her.

Overall
Good massage and great technique to end so I will return next time I am in the area!