Author Topic: Jinny Thai - Eccles  (Read 1648 times)


47 review(s) for JINNYTHAIMASSAGE (28 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jonte55

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms are very good, initial text about availability, then details of fees, what’s on offer etc.

Opted for fs, with owo £70 for 30 minutes.

As I was walking to the venue, located just off main road from Eccles to Irlam, Jinny rang, this was promising, decent English and seemed keen.

On arrival it is definitely the girl in the pics, tiny framed woman. Didn’t get the usual Thai smiling welcome, a little sullen to be honest.

Handed over the paperwork and down to action. Jinny soon had the lad downstairs out and standing to attention. Good oral skills, licking balls too, this was looking promising. I return the favour, but she didn’t seem too keen, disappointing as I love oral.
Then it started to go downhill, it had seemed after just over a minute she wanted to cover my cock, a little too quick for my liking.
After a little delay I gave in to her requests.

Started with mish and the doggy. Then the comment, this is after 2-3 minutes in her, she says, you are not going to cumm, I’ll give you hand job. If I had wanted that I would have gone for a massage with a he.
I declined the offer obviously and continued, making the most of her great body.
Then she pulled away, saying it hurst, too big. Then applied a shed load of ky. We continued, this time hoping it was not too painful. She then grabs my wrist to seethe time, we were 15 minutes into the punt. She again applied ky and asked when I will cumm. I this point I was getting a little pissed off. One half of me said, sack it, the other half said go for the full 30. I opted for the later. I actually finished after 25 as her facial expressions were doing nothing for me.
Jinny cleaned me up and grabbed a towel, which I thought was for me, however she quickly advised me it was for her shower.
Not sure if I caught her on a bad day, or if she had another punter just after me, but she seemed to want rush it.

Would I go back, not a chance.

Offline Rack Admirer

Then she pulled away, saying it hurst, too big.

Are you big, Dave? Was it because she is small and she just couldn't manage a big dick?

Offline Jonte55

I wouldn’t say I’m big, but depends on what is classed as small or big. Jinny is spa petite woman with a small frame, maybe it was too big for her. But she did say she liked when she saw it. Maybe as the saying goes her eyes were bigger than her belly haha
But I definitely would not be classed as small, or hope not lmao

Offline Cord_the_boy

I might take myself up there and hit her with my 5.2 inch monster. If she complains at that then we’re all doomed.

Offline Lovethai

Have to say i have had similar issues to Dave, easier for me to stick with massage and HE 👌

Offline BaldEagle

I wouldn’t say I’m big, but depends on what is classed as small or big. Jinny is spa petite woman with a small frame, maybe it was too big for her. But she did say she liked when she saw it. Maybe as the saying goes her eyes were bigger than her belly haha
But I definitely would not be classed as small, or hope not lmao

A Scottish WG told me a few years ago that if the tip of your dick reaches your navel then you are big. Before anyone asks I will modestly volunteer that I qualified  :D When I saw Jinny she started by slowly lowering herself on me a bit at a time. She is tiny. Took it all eventually and again in mish. She wanted to stop when she came because she said she could only come once and then she moved back to OWO. Sorry the OP didn’t have as good a time. Maybe she was just having an off day.

Offline Cord_the_boy

A Scottish WG told me a few years ago that if the tip of your dick reaches your navel then you are big. Before anyone asks I will modestly volunteer that I qualified  :D When I saw Jinny she started by slowly lowering herself on me a bit at a time. She is tiny. Took it all eventually and again in mish. She wanted to stop when she came because she said she could only come once and then she moved back to OWO. Sorry the OP didn’t have as good a time. Maybe she was just having an off day.


Call me cynical (I have voiced my suspicions in previous posts) but this reads like “blah blah I have a massive cock and I make everyone come”.

Offline Lovethai

Having a big cock is not all its cracked up to be. Ive personally lost my wife through it i can't keep a girlfriend. 99% of girls ive had the pleasure of don't like it big. Makes sex painful and certainly not enjoyable.

Offline mikewelsh1

Sorry but curiosity has got the better of me .... did your said big weapon get named in the divorce petition as reason for divorce ?!!

Offline Cord_the_boy

Sorry but curiosity has got the better of me .... did your said big weapon get named in the divorce petition as reason for divorce ?!!


 :lol:

Offline Lovethai


Offline Salfordslayer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Having a big cock is not all its cracked up to be. Ive personally lost my wife through it i can't keep a girlfriend. 99% of girls ive had the pleasure of don't like it big. Makes sex painful and certainly not enjoyable.

How big is it?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lovethai

Never measured it tbh, during school years and when i was a young guy, playing football rugby etc it was always something to show off in the showers. But it has been difficult to live with secretly. Makes me laugh when guys refer to there size on here, i personally would much prefer to be average and thats the honest truth it has effected me in my life not just sexually.