External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyComms: I was returning from distant work trip late October (just about 6 months) and she happened to be ‘Available today’ as I was approaching Preston on my way home. Phone no on AW listing
Location: Apartment in former industrial textile premises on New Hall Lane
Price: £90 for 30 min (Expensive, but available there and then – I just didn’t have time to bugger around with finding possible cheaper alternatives)
Services: FK, OWO, RO, Anal Play, protected sex in various positions (Mish, CG and Doggy)
The WG: Nicole is pretty much as she describes herself. Mid 20s, slim, pretty with an absolutely killer smile. Her boobs and lips are all natural. She had a clean shaved sweet tasting pussy, very dark hair, 5'1. Nicely proportioned body, cute bum, olive skin, tattoo of cascading stars from her left shoulder towards her bum. Proper north-west English girl with an accent to match. When I saw her, she said that she normally worked in London and Birmingham but that Covid had killed business there, so she had returned north. Her photos are completely accurate.
The Punt: The usual postcode on booking, text her on arrival and then apartment number supplied. Buzzed into the building, found apartment and the usual ‘hide behind the opening door’. Greeted by a huge smile, she was wearing a sexy little black dress over some rather classy lingerie. Apartment was purpose equipped for our favourite hobby with outfits and toys dotted around the bedroom. I got the sense that this was a sublet or share arrangement with another girl as Nicole appeared to have her own mini case with her ‘tools of the trade’. She asked me about my preferences and offered the use of the bathroom and shower. The shower break didn’t count as part of my 30 min. I took advantage of the facilities and with paperwork sorted we were off and running.. I remember she was a great kisser but I can’t remember if it was FK or DFK.
After a bout of kissing and general gropery, the dress and the lingerie came off. I was not disappointed. Slim, with natural boobs, pierced nipples and belly button, smooth olive skin, and that smile – dazzling. She had very responsive nipples and after a handful and mouthful, I proceeded south the warm and moist zone. She was clean and sweet tasting and already quite moist. She didn’t object to some gentle finger penetration and responded well to tongue and fingers simultaneously. I’m pretty sure I brought her to orgasm or she is a very convincing actress. She clearly loves what she does and is an enthusiastic participant, writhing and making all the right noises. She then returned the favour with lots of very sultry eye contact and some nice tongue action. It wasn’t super deep, but thoroughly enjoyable. On with the condom and we started in missionary. She is very enthusiastic and smiles throughout. We roll over and she goes on top for some equally enthusiastic CG. She really is a fantastic sight, bouncing up and down there. I’m now feeling the sap rising, so ask her to bend over to take her doggy style. At the time of meeting she was offering anal as an extra for £40, but I wasn’t willing to commit to that. I did ask if it was OK to slip a finger up there to ‘try before I buy’ and she was ok with that.
Watching her bum cheeks wobbling as I was banging away at her in doggy absolutely finished me off and I shot my load into the condom.
We had a bit of a post-coital cuddle on the bed and chatted about all sorts. She seems a decent kind of girl who enjoys what she does.
Summary: Expensive, but quality WG. Enthusiastic, appearance exactly as she describes herself. Photos accurate. Very willing and capable
Visit Again: I have noticed that her current rate is slightly lower than when I saw her. Even at £80 for 30 mins I would say a bit expensive, but utterly reliable and exactly as described. Her likes list is not as extensive as it was when I booked her, but I guess that if you ask she will tell you whether she does or doesn’t. If I was in the market for an appointment and her green light was on, I probably would visit again, as the certainty of a really good time is worth that £20 more than you would like to pay ….. In my humble opinion anyway…
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only